ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plate light fuse?

197 red
I tried to swap in l.e.d 501s and managed to fuse the bulb so wheres the fuse box for this? Its not in the dash. I've checked them all. Now I have only one side of the lights working front and back.

Thanks. I've searched but I can't find it.

02 Clio 172
Not sure on 197 but I'd imagine same as other renaults, open passenger side door and its usually under a cover at the end of dash

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Only one side of your lights working, fuse is burried in the upc in the engine bay to the right.

197 red
Could u show me the upc or how to get to it. I was looking earlier im not sure what screws or bolts need to come out. I did read it was behind the passenger headlight and a guy said he needed to move an air pipe?

Thanks in advance

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
It's alongside the RH wing, underneath the acoustic valve. Unbolt the acoustic valve and you'll find another fuse box.

197 red
All fixed here are some pics of the pipe and where the box is.. hopefully it will save someone else some time its a red 10amp fuse too.

0260d279-fe1f-66e7.jpg
0260d279-fe2a-dec0.jpg
0260d279-fe37-b52f.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone here.