ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plates

Titanium 182
when washing my car earlier the jet wash peeled off the last letter of my rear number plate lol, so i need a to get a new plate asap!

gonna go to halfords as i heard they do them standard looking with their details wrote on very finely so they dont look crap!

does anyone know how much 2 plates cost from halfords and what details i need to take down with me?

182 has now gone!
when washing my car earlier the jet wash peeled off the last letter of my rear number plate lol, so i need a to get a new plate asap!

gonna go to halfords as i heard they do them standard looking with their details wrote on very finely so they dont look crap!

does anyone know how much 2 plates cost from halfords and what details i need to take down with me?

Halfords are quite pricey... you can get them on line from www.fancyplates.com

They are standard with no writing on the bottom at all

Chocolate Bar™
you need proof of ownership so V5, and proof of i.d. so license etc.

halfords or a local motor factors is probably the easiest option as you need it quickly.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Local renault should charge no more than £6 for a pair.

Take passport/licence and the logbook.

Titanium 182
you need writing on them so there legal now though?!

cheers middo, best dig my details out!

i just wrote on the last letter again in marker pen lol, didnt expect halfords to be cheap like, wont be more than £30 quid for 2 plates though will it!?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

i just wrote on the last letter again in marker pen lol, didnt expect halfords to be cheap like, wont be more than £30 quid for 2 plates though will it!?

Thirty Sheets??? fookin'ell I should hope not!

Edit; Yes mate. Takes 5 minutes.

Titanium 182
thinking about it i think il go to the dealers, as id sooner the plate said renault on it again like my current ones!

182 has now gone!

Really.. I have had plain ones before and they have passed the mots, and my current ones are plain... is this something recent???

ive had plain plates and a 3/4 plate on front for 2 years and 2 MOTs, no mention of them at all.

Dont think its on their radar, unless its in some silly script font..