ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurberg Ring Last year

RenaultSport clio 182
2 Clio 182's one Yellow and one blue with pink flames up the side, They had stickers on the windows one said Miss Penelope and one said Inspector Gadjet, yellow one had really fit lady in it :eek:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Haha..

That would be Miss Ang and Phunky Monkey.. dunno who was in his liquid yellow car though

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Hehe....I'll be the one with flames lol.....they are gone now though

Hello :D

grahamk182 said:
any of u remember a guy in a dark blue toyota supra? hot lady got a spin round the nurberg in it?
I remember a load of Supras from the Uk there when Ang had her pink flames they were parked up in the other field.

RenaultSport clio 182
Yeah one of the supras was a guy I work with, said the clios looked minted, any more trips going to the ring this year?

grahamk182 said:
Yeah one of the supras was a guy I work with, said the clios looked minted, any more trips going to the ring this year?
There might be an offical trip so that would be 20 cars or more. Theres bound to be a few personal trips with members going this year though.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I had a lap in a Supra around the ring...

Leather interior i think?... was gorgeous, and hot! haha

I walked over to him in the car park and lent over and asked him for a lap... i think it was the boobs that did the talking though!

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 182
Haha, really, Haha he did mention something about that, I actually have a good pic of ur car on my laptop, and the supra, if u want them u r more than welcome.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I dont think i had my car there on that trip.. if its a liquid 182 its Phunkeys

My liquid was at home with a flat tire! :)

I would like to see the supra though... can you upload the pic and show me?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/nurburgring_059.jpg :approve:

DSC_0058.gif
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/DSC_0058.jpg