ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 (Warning - may make you book a holiday to Germany..)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Thanks for all the good feedback... its nice to hear some of you say that reading my thread has inspired you to go! Awesome.

What b&b does she run? We stopped on the complex at the dorint but only cause we got it for a bit of a steal at the time

Michaela runs this place, http://michaelanring.wix.com/fuchsroehre

I know there are a lot of nice places to stay, but I wouldn't go anywhere else now.

What a really exciting report! Thank you! I'm from Germany and visited the ring for the first time this year too! You words let me relive those wonderful moments there. I hope for you that you'll have the chance to come back soon. And maybe you are pleased with our supermarkets next time. I can't wait to visit GB to see the difference over there =)

I was pleased with the supermarkets buddy, I just couldn't find the soft drinks isle lol! Or any water in the shop :( Just bad sex killer :rasp:

Not really much here in the UK, the Evo triangle is meant to be good, I'm going to head over there I think

Great write up, Cant wait to organise a trip. Small world, Last month when I did Cadwell the lad in the seat Ibiza was also there on track, Spoke to him abit too.

Ah excellent, yeah he was at Cadwell the other month, we were on about going on the 11th of next month on another MSV track day, do you go often?

Well done Mr James, you have excelled yourself this time - cracking thread/write-up/photos/cars.

Cheers, response deserves a gif IMO.

967.gif

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Great write up Daniel. Looks like you had a spot on trip. It is a very special place I have to say. Can't wait to get back. I've go to check your itr out as well. It looks lovely :)

I'll probably be at Squires Cafe next tuesday for Jap night bud if you want a nosey around

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Fantastic write up. Missed out on my trip earlier in the year so am planning one of my own. ​Will use this as my travel guide ;)

Haha excellent. Remember if you go to the museum, get the 25 euro pass and go karting!

Electric go karts though, with fake engine noise which was odd.

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
I live around the corner from Dan with the Ibiza

Love your Teg, you didnt buy it from a lad part of team 440??

Cracking write up, Dan.
Looks like an amazing trip and really makes me want to go back!
Everyone who likes driving should go at least once in their lifetime!

Clio Sport 172 turbo
Awesome post!
Best way to travel with your friends, own car, friends cars!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
GReat writeup,

HOw come your car lost his whiskers halfway?

Clio 182 FF
Looked like great fun! Steak cooked that way, truly is the best! Had one like that in Yorkshire.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Cracking write up, Dan. Looks like an amazing trip and really makes me want to go back! Everyone who likes driving should go at least once in their lifetime!

Absolutely agree Ben :)

Awesome post! Best way to travel with your friends, own car, friends cars!!! Thanks for sharing your experience :)

Thanks for the kind words!

GReat writeup, HOw come your car lost his whiskers halfway?

Got told off by a steward lol... prefer them off but bit pissed off at the holes they've left

Read the thread.
Looked like great fun! Steak cooked that way, truly is the best! Had one like that in Yorkshire.

Thanks, yeah the steak was epic. Can't wait to go back just to have another! lol