ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring Scenic Photograph

Si

RS Clio 172
Hello CS photographers.

A while ago I ordered some 36" x 48" canvas prints. My idea for one of them was to have a scenic picture of the nurburgring, as i don't want cars on the wall as that's ghey. So basically, does anyone have any suitable pictures?

Although I took pictures when I went they pretty much all contain cars.

This is the sort of thing I'm after:

4043329227_918714d62f.jpg

Any help would be super-doooooper.

gtr_wallpaper_04.JPG

Unfortunately not mine, but one I had as my desktop background for ages. One of my favourite shots of the ring although it's had a fair bit of p'shopping :D

Judging by your snap a popular photography location!!

Wick that picture is awesome!

Si, I've got a ring canvas on my wall, I'll see if I can remember the site I got it from.

Si

RS Clio 172
Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions.

Unfortunately I've already ordered the canvas print, so I just need a large digital copy of a photograph, so was hoping someone would have one that they'd taken.

Si

RS Clio 172
Cheers Stu but in the end I found one I took when I was there, same corner... without the new uber ghey barriers.

6762291367_2b345f8380_z.jpg

172, Tiguan
Drop Dale @ Bridgetogantry an email, or you can buy digital photo's from Jochen at Frozenspeed above.