ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip videos

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Managed to record a lap of the ring on my bullet cam at the weekend. The camera was only on the car for the one lap then it rained, so i'm glad it came out ok.

BTG time is about 9m30 i think. I got held up a couple of times, once really badly on the fast uphill section, so I'd have been able to do a fair bit quicker, but it wasn't a bad lap. It really doesn't show the gradients though, you have to be there to really experience it.

Video is here: http://crowspeed.net/videos/ringtrip06/ringlap.wmv (85mb)

Last edited:
  E90
2 up, Gay, start putting more people in it, its the only way, LOL

I was very impressed by the trophys handling, and yr car makes a sweet noise too :D

Oh and get over them curbs more in wipperman, LOL

Last edited:
We were 4 up on the first day and to be honest my head is still scrambled from sitting in the back going around the karousell!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Cheers :). The camera is mounted in the front grill, on the drivers side. Its shielded from the heat of the radiator at that point and theres a useful hole to feed the wires back into the car.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
PMSL @ Waddle. The poor guy just couldnt stop laughing, i think his face hurt.