ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

Discounted 1*2 parts
So I was working out the costs last night....

Ferry - £58.00 per car
Hotel - £75.00 (approx for 2 people per night)
Petrol - £250 (based on 1200 miles @ 30mpg)
Food - £150 (breakfast included with most hotels)
Beer - £50

So cost per person approx £465 (based on 2 sharing a car) + laps of the ring

What do we reckon? Sound about right?

ph1 172
I have 4 silencers so I am safe too:rasp:

Shame that you will have to quieten yours down Lewis as that is the whole point with your car, it sounds great as is:)

GSXR + KDX220
Snetterton has a 105dB static limit, but only a 92dB drive-by limit and you never got flagged up Lewis. And the Ring states its 95dB for both!

Trafic 140dci
Snetterton has a 105dB static limit, but only a 92dB drive-by limit and you never got flagged up Lewis. And the Ring states its 95dB for both!

Didn't think of that, If that's the case then i should be alright :D although that thing Rhys posted is only cheap, so i might buy that just incase.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Don't worry about ring noise limits,just don;t drive like a idiot on the roads leading to and around the ring and you will be fine,still had my yozza decat last year (103 db)No problem's at all.

Trafic 140dci
More the merrier mate!

Would be a good laugh to road trip in convoy and camp together.

EA boys up for camping instead of hotels to save a few quid?
I'll be honest I'm gonna be having a hotel/b&b if I go, would like to be able to relax, gonna be a long drive... But don't let mme influence where anyone else stays :)

ph1 172
I would rather a hotel too but like Lewis said, if anyone else wants to camp, please do not let us "wimps" stop you:)

1. Wests Renault
2. Rhys Beal
3. LewisTaylor - 2
4. Dmallet - 2
5. Chri5
6. domsclio182

7. Sah

Whos 100% coming and how many people are you taking? remove your name from the list if your not coming and put a number beside of how many people will be coming with you.
Ill then contact some hotels find out whos available and the price it will be for us to stay there.
Then we can sort out a ferry.

Date decided earlier in thread 25th - 28th of May.

GSXR + KDX220
Im definately going BUT Im not sure if I'll be there the whole weekend, me and my mate may head on to somewhere else for the following couple of days, not too sure yet. So dont want to commit to booking everything up with you guys and then have to change it about ;)

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. Wests Renault - 2
2. Rhys Beal
3. LewisTaylor - 2
4. Dmallet - 2
5. Chri5
6. domsclio182

7. Sah

Possibly have a couple of mates coming but they havent comfirmed yet.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Have you sorted a hotel yet? Im heading out the same time and have had real trouble finding a hotel due to it being a popular weekend. some hotel owners even laughed when i said the date!