ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

ph1 172
I am pretty sure none. Thing is I would much rather have a hotel but I think maybe camping as a last resort IMO.

ph1 172
Pretty sure he is. Said he was on Sunday.

A good site to find loads of local hotels near the ring is nurburgring.org.uk

Good man Dan:)

Focus
Well its not as if your doing something boring instead :)

Next year then when you have a clio again;)

True mate, gutted as I have always wanted to go, to right I'll be in a clio by then!

Went around Europe last year and tented it all the way, it was a right laugh actually!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Good luck! all the main ones where full when i tried. luckily i have a back up. Stayed with a german family that rent out rooms in their house a couple of times before. so with them again. £20 a night with breakfast ftw!

ph1 172
True mate, gutted as I have always wanted to go, to right I'll be in a clio by then!

Went around Europe last year and tented it all the way, it was a right laugh actually!

A few of us were going to do the euro trip this year but have decided against it so will definitely be doing it next year!

Discounted 1*2 parts
Not sure but I'm sure any English speaking campsite with shower/toilet facilities etc will be ok. Don't really have a clue where to start looking though!

Might be worth a pm to the other chap who said he was going to camp?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
How many of you is there? I can speak to where we are staying. Don't think there will be enough room though as its not massive

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
You need a good nights sleep if you want to have a good time,driving around the ring tied is not a good idea and with all the hotels booked up you probably won't see too much track time.Plenty of other times to go.

ph1 172
I sleep well in a tent, and like you say Dan, needs must ;)

As long as there are decent shower and toilet facilities then I don't mind

Contacted Camping Am. As they are the most recommended person on the net, think its something like 13euros a person per night.

Everyone happy with this? If so ill try get it booked by the end of the week :)

Trafic 140dci
I'm just gonna put my self on hold for now, shouldn't be a problem for me to come, but got a fcuked gearbox i need to sort first!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I sleep well in a tent, and like you say Dan, needs must ;)

As long as there are decent shower and toilet facilities then I don't mind

Have a look at this lot of photos from out 2010 trip if you've any doubt that camping there is awesome. We were right at the top of the campsite by the GP circuit entrance.
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/n8rsd/Nurburgring/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

and you can't do this in a hotel ;)
30145_387572633058_556573058_4119267_5447113_n.jpg

Showers are completely awesome. so you have no worries there

Trafic 140dci
Dan that looks good to me! How do you book? As there website is useless!

Lewis i will be very sad if you dont come! youve got just under 3months to make sure you come :)
I'll be sad, and i'm 99% sure i will as i get my tax rebate in april, just can't book nothing now, need to save every penny, and sell as many parts as possible too to pay for the repair :)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Dan that looks good to me! How do you book? As there website is useless!

Lewis i will be very sad if you dont come! youve got just under 3months to make sure you come :)

I don't think you need to book exactly, but if you're going on a busy weekend it's sensible to make sure they know you're coming. Should be an Email address . I've not done the trip organising myself in the past, so I only know from discussing with those that did the work. Doing more of it this time round.