ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Delamere Meet (56k No!)

yet another classic meet..... lent winstons BBS wheels for a meet today to see what they would look like.....

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

had an offset of like ET20 on the rears....which resulted in this...

DSC_0117.jpg

so we had to take the spacers off the back before the sidewall went through lol....

DSC_0116.jpg

chris's attempt at his DIY wheel fix, lol.... TIPPEX!

DSC_0115.jpg

couple of pics at lymm...

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

on the way to delamere we lost mark/middo, so pulled over into a lay by...

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

funny thing was.....chris managed to find a chair in the woods next to the road lol!

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

which winston decided to smash up against a tree...

DSC_0139.jpg

chris finding more things to play with, LOL

DSC_0140.jpg

finally made it to the forest...

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

yet more from chris, removing a splitter on the car park this time lol!

DSC_0180.jpg

im sure the rest will be on with their pics soon :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! @ the lay by pics.
Some mega photos mate. Looks like you had a good laugh.
Prefer the leggeras ;)

middo was having the one from chris's 182, and chris was having the one that was on jamie's (combine04) replica

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Jordan, come on msn...

man those cars are so nice!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

during that meet i... found a chair, found some classy 'doms, lost the chair and was shouted at by a very polite woman... for being polite!

class meet though. best i've been to. love the banter.

...i'm glad edde showed up in the end. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jordan thought that her very long driveway was the entrance to the car park... and we all followed him. lol. She didn't like it, came out of the house and watched us all reverse back.

As i drove past i said "evening" very politely; as you do. She gave me a load of sh*te for my troubles. :S

...should have booted it in the cootch.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
...i have no one to spam with. where's jamie when you need him.

uploading my pics now. i went out after the meeting, so just got back in

Jordan thought that her very long driveway was the entrance to the car park... and we all followed him. lol. She didn't like it, came out of the house and watched us all reverse back.

As i drove past i said "evening" very politely; as you do. She gave me a load of sh*te for my troubles. :S

...should have booted it in the cootch.

I'd have got out, put her in a bin bag, chucked her in the boot, and thrown her in the lake, silly cow!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Cracking pics lads! nice motors and good weather!! you werent far away from me either!!
Had to chuckle at this one, was the AA there through chance or did you invite him yo the meet just in case??? "best bring a lorry mate, its a renault, you wont fix it on the side of the road"...........
DSC_0116.jpg

TeZ

Non RS : (
Lovly Pics boys,

Chris good attemt with the Tip EX- i also had to do a small scrath on mine :(
let the GF drive it and thats what happens lol

Great Location .

( was middo driving like a girl )

330ci sport
SPOTTED!
Saw you guys waiting to pull out of the whitefield carpark as the missus & I drove past on our way home last night (I was in silver scoob, missus in titanium Z3 'GOS'). You followed us up to the Shell traffic lights, sensible convoy I have to say! Hope to get out to the meets if all are welcome when the 182 finally arrives. :D

Matt

Track valver + Ibiza FR
SPOTTED!
Saw you guys waiting to pull out of the whitefield carpark as the missus & I drove past on our way home last night (I was in silver scoob, missus in titanium Z3 'GOS'). You followed us up to the Shell traffic lights, sensible convoy I have to say! Hope to get out to the meets if all are welcome when the 182 finally arrives. :D

Matt

Yea sure mate you should get yourself down to some meets, they're a real good laugh! See you in the future hopefully!

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Definatly one of the best meets so far :)

The look on your face chris when we told you we went down the wrong road..... and that dozy cows face too!!! PMSL

Trust Jordan to beep his horn the whole way down there saying, its ok, Jamie will know we're coming then lol

Will up load ours soon :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definatly one of the best meets so far :)

The look on your face chris when we told you we went down the wrong road..... and that dozy cows face too!!! PMSL

Trust Jordan to beep his horn the whole way down there saying, its ok, Jamie will know we're coming then lol

Will up load ours soon :)

LOL!

I wasn't a happy chap.

Hit the subframe on those speedbumps... twice!

"Evenin" ...i'm never saying that to an angry women again

Apologies to everyone for taking soooo long with the splitter, but my excuse is that i had less than ideal tools! ;)

i still have your rug!

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Ah!!!!... So you do!!

Can get it at the next meet :)

I believe Winston hit mine too, aswell as jordan hitting his too!!

Jordan didn't speak to her he just beeped politly as we went past LOL

Need to start getting the next one sorted :)