ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Delamere Meet (56k No!)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
too right we do.

...pizza too. there was a distinct lack of pizza this time. as nice as the curry was.

M

mini-valver

Gutted I missed this now! Ah well, the time will come I suppose :(

Chocolate Bar™
( was middo driving like a girl )

we left lymm services and i was at the back stuck behind a MPV driving fag. so completely lost them on the roundabout and didnt have a clue where i was going :S

but yes, middo does normally drive like a girl.... a girl who stole it :D

too right we do.

...pizza too. there was a distinct lack of pizza this time. as nice as the curry was.

too right!

sorry for my late ness, and sorry for the lack of banter last night, crashed out when got home from taking sis to her mates

missed out on all the fun and shananigans as well :( but got some photos so will post up asap

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice one again guys. roll on the next one!

i'll check back on here when i'm back in tonight. hopefully for some spammage. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I need to speak to Jamie about it asap fella, then i'll get him to sort iiiiiiit.

...shall we provide haggis and irn-bru just in case you feel homesick? we could even bring some heroin and pikeys!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I need to speak to Jamie about it asap fella, then i'll get him to sort iiiiiiit.

...shall we provide haggis and irn-bru just in case you feel homesick? we could even bring some heroin and pikeys!

Heroin and pikeys are a plentiful supply down in Engerland!! - Haggis...meh, not a huge fan but the irn-bru would be magic! I know Stoddie would appreciate that too!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Sorry I couldnt make it boyz!!
Looks like u had a good time.
Middo really lovin the sunflower 172
If u ever fancy sellin can I have first offers???

CS Dungeon
Some cracking pics there and some mint clio's..............Loving your's Chris, its the only RB 182 that I like which has made me want one.

What exhaust is on the grey clio?

Those BBS rims look mint too :)

its a prospeed matey.....loud as fook though.....had dozens of people think its a 172 just by the sound lol! even though its a 1.2 :eek:

its called tempest apparently, only used on the last ph2's i think......think it was made for the new mk3's mainly....

172 engine is coming soon, first ever 2 litre in the color lol, should hopefully all go well

Chocolate Bar™
Sorry I couldnt make it boyz!!
Looks like u had a good time.
Middo really lovin the sunflower 172
If u ever fancy sellin can I have first offers???

cheers mate, would look stunning sat next to your vee ;) will let you know if i ever feel the urge to sell her

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry for the delay

P1000941.jpg

P1000942.jpg

P1000944.jpg

P1000945.jpg

P1000946.jpg

P1000947.jpg

P1000949.jpg

P1000954.jpg

P1000955.jpg

P1000957.jpg

P1000964.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FPMSL @ brown rugging.

i still have that very rug in my boot. just incase i feel the need to go crazy at the side of the M6.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not sure about the wheels on your foxy, think they would look cool if they where cleaned up or sprayed a diffrent colour... not sure what though