ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Indoor Karting Meeting - PPiK Leeds - 9th December @ 1pm

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
NW Indoor Karting Meeting - PPiK Leeds - 9th December @ 1pm

After the cancellation of the outdoor karting due to lack of confirmed numbers, we decided to switch to an indoor venue.

Location: POLE POSITION INDOOR KARTING, SOUTH ACCOMMODATION ROAD, LEEDS, LS10 1NQ

Event: Ironman 30, 10 minute practice, then fastest lap grid formation for 30 minute race

Price: £40 per person + £3 membership if your not a member. £10 payable to secure your place, £33 on the day.

We need a minimum of 8 people to secure the day, max is 18.

We need to get the deposits together ASAP so we can secure the day.

Deposits must be paid to Jon.G before the 23rd November in order to secure your place. You can't just turn up on the day.

Please send all £10 deposits via PayPal to jag1989@gmail.com

Once your payment has been received, I'll update this post with 'PAID' next to your name.

See you there!

1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie

Last edited:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Take a spare pair of gloves boys and double up.

We were there in December last year with just the gloves provided by them. About 10 minutes into our session, our whole group lost feeling in our hands LOL.

Bloody freezing!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
For f**k sake I'll be working selling f**king Christmas trees!!! Gutted

C1 VTR (Company Car)
1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. KFRRS94

Will paypal the deposit on the 21st November - Skint until then :banghead:

Feck me, it's 60 miles away from my house! haha.

Last edited:
  320d
Won't be able to make this one :dapprove: devvo'd.

Between fixing the 182, and a mate coming back from Afghan and one going all within a month its safe to say my time and funds are rather diminished.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. KFRRS94
6. John

Sent payment aswell.

1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. KFRRS94
6. John - PAID

Received, Cheers mate!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID

I'm gonna have to pull out of this, bit of money trouble at the minute. Proper gutted. :(

1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID

It takes an hour to get there, but not sure if we need to be there half an hour before. probably about half 11 set off.

I'll also have to confirm we can have the 1pm timeslot, it might be later.

If we did it at speedkarting in Warrington, you'd moan that the racing was s**t and poorly run, because it is.

PPiK offers some truly awesome racing, on a brilliant track.

It's a bit further for you guys, granted, but we're not exactly starting at 7am!

As always, the Manchester lot would ensure a good day, meeting you before hand and convoying up if need be, popping into KK's on the way home to tell all our tales of the day and generally making a great day of it.

Your journey wouldn't be wasted.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Standard CS meet procedure, we organise a meet for CS and don't offer it up to the rest of the people that WOULD have come from NWA, no one but NWA members come.

FML.

I understand its a long way for those from Chester, but thats why you have Ash so that he can organise more meets round your neck of the woods. There are loads of people from north/central manchester that could come, but dont.

If people don't want to go to karting then thats fine, suggestions are welcomed in the chat thread. Just a note though, not everybody wants to stand around in a car park every meet. During winter its not really appropriate either.

JohnPacey - Chris said you have some mates that want to come, if thats still right they can as we need the numbers now.

Chris - You still need to pay me ;)