ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Indoor Karting Meeting - PPiK Leeds - 9th December @ 1pm

AG 200 cup
Am I ok to just drive up and watch as pikey as it sounds I'm trying to save money so don't really want to pay for the karting.

Yeah thats fine!

1. Chris
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID
8. Jonff - PAID

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Yeah thats fine!

1. Chris
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID
8. Jonff - PAID

LOL at the fact no one other than us lot are on the list! haha! Come on people we don't bite! Get your names down!

And if anyone in Chester is worried about costs there will be fair few going from Sale/Manchester area I'm sure you could drive to Sale and hop in with us from there... just a thought.

Exactly Pete.

Get a few people together and get down in one car, split the fuel bill! I promise you, you'll enjoy it.

*No guarantees or refunds if dissatisfied.

This is now booked.
Thanks for all those coming, please be at PPiK LEEDS before 1PM. Remaining amount is £30 for Karting + £3 Membership, which you can do on the day (Compulsory)

I guess if anyone else wanted to tag along, they could probably phone and book into the same slot, but obviously I'm not responsible for that.​

Thanks to those that are coming, the final list is:

1. Chris
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID
8. Jonff - PAID
9. JoeyD

Arctic 182
Didn't see this thread 'til today! Away that weekend as it happens though - but definitely give me a shout if you organise something similar again

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I rang up today and booked a couple of my mates on. I know it should be for CS members only but I don't think we will make 18.

1. Chris
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID
8. Jonff - PAID
9. JoeyD
10. Mark
11. Craig

Thats absolutely fine mate. Nobody else on here could come, I'm more than happy for anybody else to tag along.

I just hope that I'll be able to go. :(

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Thats absolutely fine mate. Nobody else on here could come, I'm more than happy for anybody else to tag along.

I just hope that I'll be able to go. :(

Just lay off the driving for all of next week. Even if you're feeling "okay" just don't. Then one of us lot can drive you up there, dose yourself with a f**k tonne of pain killers, go sick on the track, then be a cripple for another week whilst purchasing a 535i msport.

LOL, thats what I'm planning on doing.

Been feeling better today, So maybe a couple more sessions of acupuncture will help me and a bargain barge.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I paid ages ago! lol.

1. Chris - PAID
2. Jon.G - PAID
3. Eddie - PAID
4. Welshname - PAID
5. John - PAID
6. Oli Smith - PAID
7. PeteM - PAID
8. Jonff - PAID
9. JoeyD - PAID
10. Mark
11. Craig

Is there anybody else that would like to come to this. I wont be karting, however I have paid a deposit, so my slot is open to anybody else that wants it.

It will be £40 + £3 membership on the day. £10 of which is payable to me.

This is Sunday at 1PM at the Leeds Circuit.

Thanks to everyone who came, hope you all enjoyed it.

I'm about to go through the photos and I'll get them up later!

Cheers everyone!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks to Jon and Christopher for organising it. Was a good day out. We will have to do it again sometime.