ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Peaks Run 13/08/2006

Ad

MK2 FRS
great pics..... good day. Well apart from maz trying to kill me ( no change from usual;)

good to see some new faces as well.

i can see em all... wierd

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
What was James taking a picture of my ginga booty ass for? :eek: ;)

dsc04446lq8.gif

D.

adtmits said:
an you were where bud;) ??? no cups present either...

yeah i was gutted about not going but am sure there will be another .

the cup will be there next time .

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Wish i could of made it, looked like a good run!! Birthday hangover was my main issue for not making it! Great pics!

Tyson.

Vectra :(
Still cant see the bloody pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrh

Someone wanna put em on a CD for me lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
northy said:
lol, didnt know u had kept up to see the outcomes mate :approve:;)

haha your not wrong... and yep maz doesnt help;)

She was either busy screaming 'Ad' at the top of her voice or trying to drive us off a cliff in style when she was at the wheel... haha

Ad

MK2 FRS
She tried to get a birds eye view of the valley below....(forgeting about the landing part) pmsl.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
pmsl - there was some steep drops there....did anyone take off on the snake like me and ben did ?

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
She tried to get a birds eye view of the valley below....(forgeting about the landing part) pmsl.

Thats polite :eek: tell them what really happened I don't mind :D

Northy didn't you get a slap ?? or did Ben get all the blame ;) lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
got cautioned on the huddersfield stretch when i tryed a right left right flick into one corner....think she was ready for getting out - caught her off guard and she cracked her head against the window lol....heehee bar that when ben was following me and we were jumping around she just looked at me while i was grinning....

Maz

LY 200
pmsl poor lass cracking her head on the window, not suprised she wanted to get in with me ... saying that I bet she was glad she never when I had by cliff action

Ad

MK2 FRS
Maz said:
Thats polite :eek: tell them what really happened I don't mind :D

Northy didn't you get a slap ?? or did Ben get all the blame ;) lol

lol...

well too much entry speed + incorrect line + jumping of the accelerator = Lift off oversteer

Solution = Me grabbing hold of the wheel to keep us pointing the same direction and tp keep car in one piece:eek: ;)

Certainly one to remember;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
adtmits said:
lol...

well too much entry speed in the woods + incorrect line :eek: + jumping up and down = one dented bonnet

Solution = Me grabbing hold maz's leg kept us pointing the same direction and tp keep car in one piece:eek: ;)

Certainly one to remember;)

:eek: