ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Warrington Meet - 27th Jan 08

R56 JCW
Well if they aint done, im driving up with Jord, and were gonna go and pick them up :)

And ill make sure i get up on the wrong side of the bed that day :)

E60 diesel powah
gay txted u, didnt reply! was gonna drive upto ring o bells!! didnt wanna go n u lot not be ther! looked as if ther was loads of banter

1.2 Dynamique billabong
good pics, whos is this car and have you got any more pics of it, the reason i ask is i have the same wheels but want to refurb them in an anthracite, was just wondering what colour this is

IMG_0021.jpg

its 'black plates' on here, no more pics from today sorry, but here are some others that hes posted in the past:

nhn5c6dvxo5csm4s1zcp.jpg

x58hn60mmzt5jgng2cz6.jpg

nf2dc7n88s248tzhj7i8.jpg

FOCUS ST 275
Guessing hes at home watching the match off Sky+

They didn't even have a telly there never mind SKY!!

another good meet guys, again cream of dog was yummy :rasp:

and next time I'll just ask for lemonade to get an orange juice lol.

8/10 on the pics though, not enough of the Trophy! ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Some Grreat Pics there, The Meg is Gorgeous and Foxy's and Christophers are looking as good as always and the other cars all look Nice aswell!!

Clio 197 - TBP style
My second Fav meg (after mine) looks a good little meet, i will prob be at Arabs house that weekend so it should be good.