ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet 03-08-13

Providing my home cambelt change goes well, and If I can get out of showing my face at a party this evening, I'll try to tag along!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im now 30/70 for this now. I am gutted. PH1 not ready- had to wait an extra day for the tie rod end- so may not be ready till Monday-
V6 goes tomorrow & the black one has no tax until the logbook arrives next week.
you couldn't make it up!

Steve

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Yes thats the one be early if your :coffee: eating :race:

I finish work at 7pm but my manager owes me a favor so I will see if I can leave 30mins early and make it down there. Even if its just to join the convoy down I will eat down the Seafront.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Depending how my current mission goes. I'm still hopefully coming tonight :)

Well the cambel change was a FAIL. The bolt for the crankshaft pulley has seized, definitely going to need an air gun for it. I have someone coming to view my old car at 6 but will try and get down after?

Lol no worries, well drop a message up on here if you do fancy a little drive down, im only in belvedere so can always meet around dartford way and head on down to the Turpin.

would have been interested in meeting at Bluewater, but I'm going to be running a bit late!

I finish work at half five, so aim to wizz home, jump in the shower/change of clothes and be on the road by 6/6:15. Ill pm you my number and you can give me a buzz if your about on time, good luck :)!

1.2 16V Dynamique
Guys, just need to check - When is the meet down at the seafront? Not going to make the Dick Turpin :(

Big thanks to Kyle for organising a great meet, nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones too!

Managed to grab a few pics and they are up on Instagram under the tag #southeastclio.

Look forward to the next one.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Big thanks to Kyle for organising a great meet, nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones too!

Managed to grab a few pics and they are up on Instagram under the tag #southeastclio.

Look forward to the next one.

No worries matey. Was good too see ya bill & everyone

Great night and turnout

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I felt a bnit out of place in my White fiesta lol Kind of miss my old Clio >.< didn't really see any familiar faces. Nice turnout though.