ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet 03-08-13

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Fingers crossed attending-
My PH1 has missed every meet this year.

may bring the vee as well.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Dont know if ill be at this, my tax runs out at the end of this month and my new private number plate paper work is still not here.

I'm going to phone the DVLA in the morning to see whats going on.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
FFS, just my luck that my car needs tax in a few days.

​Oh well not the end of the world.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
When you get the documents through just go to the DVLA place in Chelmsford. They'll swap it all over and give you a new tax disc.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ive already had the 1st set of papers through mate, filled them out and sent it off.

I thought it would have been back to me by now, it would not be a problem if my tax didn't run out in a few days...:(

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
How long ago did u send it off scott? It normally takes about a week & a half

Around 1 1/2 weeks ago mate, should be anytime now but ill give them a call 1st thing tomo.

Then all ill have to do is phone my insurance company to get that changed.

​fingers crossed there's still time.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You should of taken the paperwork straight to Chelmsford. It takes about 15 minutes to get it all done.

Funny enough (not so fooking funny now though) i was going to give you a call when i got my papers to ask what to do etc...

Bloody wished i had now!!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Around 1 1/2 weeks ago mate, should be anytime now but ill give them a call 1st thing tomo.

Then all ill have to do is phone my insurance company to get that changed.

​fingers crossed there's still time.

My fingers are crossed for ya :)

Many.
I may attend, bit tight with the rest of the stuff I have planned for the weekend.

Hopefully my car will completely look like a sport by then too.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Does anyone fancy meeting at the dick turpin on the A127 about 6 for a cheeky pint? rs 1an fancy's it before the meet

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks like I'm out, cars very unwell and can't risk the distance, next outing for me will be the Ace Cafe meet.

Stuntys got a date so has said he won't make it as he will be pushing some lucky lady through his headboard.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Looks like I'm out, cars very unwell and can't risk the distance, next outing for me will be the Ace Cafe meet.

Stuntys got a date so has said he won't make it as he will be pushing some lucky lady through his headboard.

Shame bud
My cars also unwell :-( so more than likely gonna take the mini rather then risk driving her. Gotta wait till i take it up to mike

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
1. Kyle 86
2. Rob 182
3. Ben_r1
​4. danmartin
5. Billy.
6. Smith197
7. Ryan182.
​8. M44X
​9. RyG
​10. Dr Jekyll
11. 19mat
12. racy blue
13. rs1an
14. Matt 200 [maybe]
15. Daryl87
16. CircularOnline (MrKnoe)
​17. Charlie 182
18. Baylis
​19. Timothy1994
20. Jono 69
​21. Rachel's
22. Chris_VR6
23. Brad 172
​24. Parispeach (maybe)
25. -J- (Maybe)
26. Stunty (maybe)
27. Scattle (maybe)
28. Sunglasses 'oh I do like to be beside the seaside' Ron.
​29. Phase1sr
​30. Rafmatt1984
31. Steve R-Sport
​32. Tomcaz