ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o/s inner boot

impreza wagon S2000
I have a small split so bought a replacement boot from GSF, got to this point and am a little stuck...I'm guessing remove hub nut to free up both ends and remove it that way.

20131210_121217.jpg

Thinking I fooked up as I don't have a pneumatic boot stretcher either...so perhaps a new drive-shaft as those tools are £80 :(

Advice and ridicule welcome :D

Ian

2003 Clio 172
I don't think you get to replace that inner boot buddy

If its the same one im thinking of (which it looks like) then it is an inner fit boot which forced me to get a new d/s

:/

Sorry to be the bearer

A

impreza wagon S2000
I don't think you get to replace that inner boot buddy

If its the same one im thinking of (which it looks like) then it is an inner fit boot which forced me to get a new d/s

:/

Sorry to be the bearer

A

Cheers for reply, weird as I was able to buy the boot separately...in fact let me rephrase that; f**k you f**king car :D

I'll be needing a n/s driveshaft walking distance from Chelmsford in Essex then :(

2003 Clio 172
Just wait till someone else confirms that bud as I am by no means the master of these cars........but i think that's right

A

impreza wagon S2000
It is a serviceable part but I could only get one direct from, Renault at a staggering £43 :(

It does include a new surclip fro the tri-lobe bearing though...anyways part number if anyone is interested; 77 01 209 884