ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Contradict themselves..

Megane Mk4
Basically the girlfriend is on an 18 months contract..

When she signed she got 600 free minutes inclusive any network, anytime and 600 free sms's.

She was on to O2 today trying to find out why she's been charged for a call she'd made 4 weeks ago. Turns out she rang a 0845 number and the inclusive doesn't cover them, yet in the same breath the advisor on the phone said that some 0845's are free.. :S

So, anyone work for O2? Can anyone explain to me why the inclusive minutes don't cover the 0845 numbers and, how's the customer supposed to know which ones are free and which ones are not as it's very contradictive on their own rules?!? ..

Just seems a little cheeky if not outrageous of O2 to say that..

Rant over.

Skoda Fabia vRS
0845 and 0800 numbers are classed differently on mobiles, yet personally id also assume they were included in your 'minutes'

Clio 172mk2
theyve never been free on mobiles as far as im aware, tells u in yer contrat though so not much u can do

and the advisors on fone are s**t tbh ,

Not a Clio
I'm with O2 and have always understood 0845 numbers aren't included. I'm sure it said it in the blurb on the website.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Used to be free, loads of post on here about 02 changing the contract about 6 months ago, so have to pay to phone 0845s

was great because I mananged to get out of my 12 month contract after only 4 months, keeping the phone and everything :)

Da

Less
Non-geographic numbers are not included in your minutes.
O2 were the last provider to stop including them and only stopped doing so earlier this year.