ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 or CPW for iphone?

M135i
Hi all, im pondering about getting a 16GB white iphone and almost going to do the deal. What are the differences about buying the phone through O2 or CPW. as far as i can see, theres none. same contracts etc.

The contracts are identical.. so it's whoever you want to deal with for billing issues etc.

Infact, do the iPhone CPW contracts not go direct through O2 anyway? Anyone get their iPhone from CPW? Do you get a CPW bill every month or is it fully O2 branded?

i would go with o2! ive got a cpw contract (not iphone tho) and ther pretty crap. Everytime i get a problem, they have got to go to o2 to sort it. Seems if your with o2 in the first place, if something goes wrong, you havent got to wait for cpw to sort the problem out with o2 first. if that makes sense lol

The contracts are identical.. so it's whoever you want to deal with for billing issues etc.

Infact, do the iPhone CPW contracts not go direct through O2 anyway? Anyone get their iPhone from CPW? Do you get a CPW bill every month or is it fully O2 branded?
CPW use to use there own billing department for o2. But now these use o2 direct.

But me personally would buy it direct from o2, as cpw can be a pain in the arse when it comes to problems.

Trust me, i used to work for them

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
CPW would migrate you over to O2 direct anyway regardless of who you upgrade/buy from.
CPW don't deal with iphones except as an outlet for sales/upgrades onto.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Don't buy from CPW unless you want phone calls bothering you about phone insurance. Buy from o2.

M135i
^ that'd not a bad deal, but i'm just starting back up with O2. been with Orange for the last 18 months.

16GB White Iphone here i come!