ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2=retarded

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok my iPhone 3g needs replacing the battery has been shiiiiit from day 1... and has got worse and worse!

even with everything turned off its just draining far to quick!

so i think phone o2 get it sorted,

"yes sir its covered under warrentee we will fix or replace it"

"as you got it from an o2 shop just return it there and wait 2-3 weeks"

however if i had bought it from o2 on the phone/online... they would of sent me out a fresh new one tomorrow!!!

i said i dont have the time to get to the o2 shop its over 30 miles away, "sorry sir you got it from a shop"

so even though the o2 shops are owned by o2, o2 themselfs wont help lol!!! plus i have to pay 25 quid!!!

or i can drop the f**king thing out a window and pay 25 quid and get a brand new one in 24 hours!

god i hate o2!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Apple stores are everywhere. We've got one in Swindon so there must be one closer to you than 50miles away!

thought it had to be a genuine apple store not an apple broker though?? as you need to be booked in with a genius??

and yeh just checked the apple store is in bristol its in that HUUUGE new shopping centre...

there is western computers in cheltenham which is an apple broker... but im pretty sure they will have to send it off hence wanting a propper apple shop...