ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Obligatory new member introduction

172 Cup
Hi all, just saying hi and have 1 or 2 questions that I hope I might be able to get some advice on.
Just purchased an '02 172 Cup and spent yesterday going through the car, very pleased with it aside from one or two minor issues...
...predominantly the dreaded Airbag/Serv light combo!
Have to say the guides on here have been great so far but unfortunately to no avail. The grey plugs under the seats have long since disappeared and so I'm left with a jumble of wires taped together! Resistors in various places (including the airbag itself) haven't made any difference.
So my questions are:
1) Does anyone have a wiring diagram to confirm exactly what coloured wires connect to what and which way round (in lieu of the grey plugs)
2) Failing that does anyone in the Poole/Bournemouth area have access to CLIP or RSTuner (I think I've got that right?) so I can try and diagnose the fault exactly rather than continue my fruitless trial and error efforts?
The plan is to keep the car relatively standard and run it in the Gurston Production Hillclimb class. If you head to Gurston over the summer months do come and say hi!
Thanks in advance,
Kevin.