ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Obligatory Newbie Post

Clio 172 Cup
hate doing these when i come across forums but i thought i had best make myself known.

I have been in the possession of my 172 Cup now for 4 Months and i can safely say i haven't had as much fun in any other car i have owned. I take so much pleasure in showing up the business men types on the main roads around here.

I can't say i see many (if any! ) 172 cups in the local area. Maybe the odd one when i venture out of the West Midlands.

Anyway hope everyone is keeping well on this weekend.

I have a couple of pictures (which were off the 'trader page when i picked it up) , will be getting some more done when the weather improves

CLIO2.jpg

CLIO6.jpg

Anyway , been browsing this forum and it seems a good place to be wasting my days at work !!!!

Ceej

Clio 172 Cup
Cheers fella, I have a couple of relatives around the Wolvo area so i may have seen you about.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hello and welcome!

nice Cup you have there, get down to some meets.

we have some crackers...north wales runs/lake district etc.

give it some proper use. :approve:

Chris

Clio 172 Cup
Sounds good to me fella. Due to the obscene amounts of road humps around here , never really get to open it up.

Ceej

GT, Valver, BMW
welcome to CS,good choice of car not that i'm biased

<

there are quiet a few cups around this area at the mo i.e telford,bridgenorth,dudley and wednesbury.

theres a big meet at star city next month check out the local meeting thread and get your name down you won't be dissapointed.:D

jay

there is alot of members in the west mids area , i can recall atleast 6-10 cup owners as well , u aren't too far away either .........

welcome to club and enjoy

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
a taster of our meets up in the north...

mine was the silver Ph1 172 you can see in the vid...now sold :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFM0DXFsiOs

That looks like one hell of a turnout!!!!

How come you sold the Silver PH1 ??? Just fancied a newer car?

Ceej

pretty much yeah, i wanted some security as i'm going into something investment wise and didn't want the hassle of running an older car that could be expensive.

still gutted though.:dapprove:

the lakes meeting was great, the organisers booked an entire pub in the lakes. had a decent enough meal then headed back a different way home. :D

mk4 golf gt-tdi
whats happening in the vid with the ctr`s doing all the overtaking:nono:

sort it out man!

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm sure I drove past your car on your drive a couple of weeks back. You live round by my misses cousin I think. Could be someone else of course, as her Uncle has just bought a Cup. He lives around there too.

Welcome to ClioSport.

Clio 172 Cup
I'm sure I drove past your car on your drive a couple of weeks back. You live round by my misses cousin I think. Could be someone else of course, as her Uncle has just bought a Cup. He lives around there too.

Welcome to ClioSport.

If it was parked on a drive with a Black Astra SRI Turbo , it probably is my motor.

Ceej

Lee

BMW M2C

Welcome to ClioSport.

If it was parked on a drive with a Black Astra SRI Turbo , it probably is my motor.

Ceej

There was an Astra on the drive. It's a short drive wide enough for 3 cars side by side?

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah, you can fit 3 cars across, usually my Cup, the astra and a Mazda 323f on the drive.

Always plenty of room to clean the motor when i need it . Just shift the other cars onto the road/path.

Ceej