ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Obviously not jelous

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
..... i mean how rare are 16" f1s he dont have em! i do like his number plate though!

P040608_2031.jpg

P040608_203102.jpg

P040608_203101.jpg

P040608_2030.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yer i noticed after lol i thought safest place to park in the car park lol. i mean the lambos doors dont open out do they! and i had to follow suit didnt i! makes me realise that i really do need to get a hurry on with lowering aswell!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

But bad thing is, the lambo driver might think u've scratched his car and key ur car! :S

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Silver one went by y'day Plate read "A I SEE or something..." Some noise. Almost as good as the vee........

is dirty.
I saw that car the other week round my work (I work about 10 mins from liverpool st)

Liking the dudes parking, it's how I park mine :cool:
That is some expensive number plate!!
K1 NGF - tbh it probably didn't cost that much really.

On newreg.co.uk the registrations...K1 NGB, K1 NGE & K1 NGV are all £114,995.
So I would assume K1 NGF was around the same, perhaps bought a few years ago so a little cheaper.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i drove one last night :D (even though i made him put it in auto cos i was too scared.. haha)

^
yep.

Pmsl @ people thinking that the 1 is an I (yes it looks like it) but you can't have a plate that is all letters.

- the first plate registered was A1.

I saw that car the other week round my work (I work about 10 mins from liverpool st)

Liking the dudes parking, it's how I park mine :cool:

K1 NGF - tbh it probably didn't cost that much really.

On newreg.co.uk the registrations...K1 NGB, K1 NGE & K1 NGV are all £114,995.
So I would assume K1 NGF was around the same, perhaps bought a few years ago so a little cheaper.
lol, I just love plate companies like new reg ! Complete dreamers !

Silver Renault Clio 1.2
yer i noticed after lol i thought safest place to park in the car park lol. i mean the lambos doors dont open out do they! and i had to follow suit didnt i! makes me realise that i really do need to get a hurry on with lowering aswell!

hate to burst your bubble but the gallardo doors opened normally, was one of the first lambo's to do so, some people make them do the lambo thing however