ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Octane this month

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I know it prob won't appeal to alot of you but if you like old school sports cars, and Loti especially check out this months Octane Magazine.
I don't usually buy it but i kinda have had alot to do with both the cover cars recently.
View attachment 25340

The yellow (or Orange as its known) Series 1 Esprit (James Bond style) has just had about 38k ploughed into it and its as it is if it had just rolled off the production line in 1976...its stunning. And sat in my workshop at the moment next to a white one im working on!

The silver one is a pretty rare Sport 350 which i actually prepped for the magazine shoot.
Drove it last week in the wet.....bit tricky with wheelspin in the first 3 gears but again, a stunner.

Anyway..plug over!:D

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
What do you do for a living? Clean the cars?

Well i was solely the valeter for Lotus @ Bell & Colvill but now im PDI technician AND valeter for Lotus so basically every new and used car we sell comes thru my hands.

Its manageable at the moment with just the Elise and Exige variants being sold
The Europa doesn't count as they don't sell and i don't really see many 2 Elevens but with the Elise SC coming out Eagle due in the next 12 months and the Esprit within 24 its gonna get ALOT busier for me!:dapprove:

Fun tho....;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
What do you do for a living? Clean the cars?

He licks the engine bays clean

Yeah whatever Terry....anyway is was only the one time...:eek:;)

Nice.

Your fortunate to get so up close and personal with them, rather than just seeing them on a stand at a show.

I really am quite lucky if im honest. I do love the job....i hate the politics and bullsh*t involved but just getting to drive the cars so much makes up for it all.

Last edited: