ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM Clio Williams Engine Bays

Afternoon all,
Could I ask you to share your pictures of (as early as possible) factory new Williams One engine bays please.
I am trying to identify all of the elements / components that are painted, and what colour they are painted.
Appreciate it.
/y0z

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Aye! You?

I was looking through my images for you, the older they go the smaller they get!

the older they go the smaller they get!
That's not only true of pictures... ;)

Is it worth checking out one of the classic car sellers that takes lots of pictures of the cars they are selling?

Or seeing if an original factory brochure is available on ebay?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I had a load of Hi res images of 001 but can't find them, I suspect they are on my old backup drive, but that's in the loft and I don't like y0z enough to venture up there. :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
IMG_2883_1024.jpg

GP2
Blast from the past! I was at Raleigh Hall the other day, James Watt Automotive is still going strong!

Hope you're well...

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
doesn't matter that Williams' are money pits anymore, they're soaring in value so nowadays you will see the investment back

I had a load of Hi res images of 001 but can't find them, I suspect they are on my old backup drive, but that's in the loft and I don't like y0z enough to venture up there. :smile:
You still scared of spiders mate. FFS. I thought you got over that?