ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oem rear lights

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Are the mk2 ph2 oem rear lights on the clio 182 valeo?

Looking to replace mine as one is cloudy and the other is just faded. Rather do them as a pair!

Found these codes

8200071414 RHS
8200071413 LHS

But I dont want to pay £20 extra/side for valeo lights in Renault boxes. Anyone bought new themselves who can help?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Renault are expensive at £48/side.
Managed to find genuine valeo from autodoc that are £58 the pair posted. I'll probably just get those tonight

Sound, let me know how they look when they turn up etc, all genuine and good and I'll probably blag myself a set too

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Sound, let me know how they look when they turn up etc, all genuine and good and I'll probably blag myself a set too
Just ordered these now. Grabbed a pair for £53 posted, I'll send some photos when they arrive.

Use my code for £3 off if you go for some! Was the best discount code I found, others were 2% off.

Discount code: AC27979944