ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Brands Hatch RS day Pics

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Went through all the pics and dug mine out , some cracking pics of other cars so hopefully they will post up as well :D
Happy with mine:p

DSC01407.jpg

large2.jpg

large3.jpg

large1.jpg

large4.jpg

large5.jpg

large10.jpg

large6.jpg

large7.jpg

large8.jpg

large9.jpg

large11.jpg

large12.jpg

large13.jpg

large.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Re: Offical Brands Hatch RS day Pics

opps spelling mistake in the title . its Official not Offical, can a mod change it for me please:eek:

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Re: Offical Brands Hatch RS day Pics

Looks great..! When was this Jay?

I loved driving Brands.. looking forward to getting back sometime when I have time!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
The track day was on the 22nd september, it was the last renault sport organized trackday for this year. Was a brilliant day with perfect weather and a very good mix of cars:approve:

Edit: cheers Brian :D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Some great pics, and a couple of good ones of my bus :approve:

Some cracking pics of yours were taken :D not sure if you have seen it but i have posted the link to all the other pics in the Brands thread in the other section .

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Stunning, looks like its been lowered perfectly as it sits just right (makes them wheels look huge lol ) :D