ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mountune Tractor
I don't like playing zombies anyway so not bothered.
Cartoony? Arcadey? MW2, WAW, MW.... Infact the whole bloody franchise is cartoony, who gives a toss it's brilliant!

Clio 172 Cup
I work at Grainger Games, 150,000 copies @ £41 (trade price) = 6.15m order

Still selling @ £45 = £600,000 profit. Easy Money!!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You mean graphics or gameplay?

Both to an extent.

The story campaign isn't too bad.

Multiplayer feels like its geared more to kids (which i guess it is). Graphics have took a side step more than anything and the whole points system is a joke.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
a new first person shooter always seems wrong at first like i started online with cod4 mw and mw2 felt wrong at first (better graffics though) and then from mw2 to bc2 felt even worse but after a while you get into the game and see the benefits.

Mito Sportiva 135
Played MW2 last night...rage quit as so many t**** with rocket launchers in the game, so annoying what's the point of playing with those weapons. Rubbish.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wonder what the spawn system will be like on the game, same as this? if so ill have a better understanding of MW2

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It will be just like getting xp now after a few hours I bet ya don't even realise any points have been spent on weapons. I'm going straight for famas as it's clearly a beast. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what im going to do is build up loads of cash and be carefull on what i spend it on. buying un nessery stuff like attachments for the gun and camo. think silencer will be just fine for me. cant remeber what guns you start of with and what perks. Even i will be carefull on the perks too and not buy the first perk that gets unlocked

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
You'll be surprised. How many hacked lobbies ya ever seen on WAW? The answer ya looking for is none.

Theres quite a few on WaW actually as you don't need a KV to run a hacked lobby as it's booted from a disc. It takes one kill on a hacked nazi zombies to get to tenth prestige 65.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye kev on that video the famas will be a beast as they said. good accuracy, good mag and good power i think he said it goes through abit of ammo like

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
what im going to do is build up loads of cash and be carefull on what i spend it on. buying un nessery stuff like attachments for the gun and camo. think silencer will be just fine for me. cant remeber what guns you start of with and what perks. Even i will be carefull on the perks too and not buy the first perk that gets unlocked
Think all of the perks get unlocked together and you can choose which ones to buy.

Getting the PRO version of the perks seems harder, read that to get marathon pro you have to play CTF and get the flag 3 times.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Theres quite a few on WaW actually as you don't need a KV to run a hacked lobby as it's booted from a disc. It takes one kill on a hacked nazi zombies to get to tenth prestige 65.

I've only seen them on zombies though never on the multiplayer online.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, so all the attachments and perks all unlocked just that you need the money to go and buy it?

Bumder With A Buffer
No it aint...

Check your own post!

Well pissed i want it on monday !!!!

Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to you in reference to your pre order for Call of Duty Black ops. (all formats, normal and hardened editions)
In accordance with Activision requiring a simultaneous release date please note that all copies of this title will be dispatched Monday 8th November in time for its official release date of 9th November 2011.
Please remember that current statistics should see 98% of Royal Mail orders arrive next working day.
Due to record breaking pre order figures, ShopTo will start processing the orders from Thursday November 4th, which will mean charging credit/ debit cards for successful payment.
To avoid any disappointment please make sure your payment details on your account are correct.
Once again thank you for shopping with ShopTo.

--
Regards,
ShopTo Support

White Sti Hatch
Taking a guess its in the post whit the whole order complete on the site mate i know i posted that the other day !

ooooooh hello mr shopto....ithankya !

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

ShopTo Delivery Number

Dear DEAN

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by ROYAL MAIL. You should receive your order in time for the release date, please keep this email until your order arrives.. Please note if you change your mind about a purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt of goods for a full refund, after 7 days we do not accept any returns. We only accept cancellation by email; please keep copy of the email as proof of notification.

Tracking Information
This order has been sent using ROYAL MAIL

Your Package Tracking Number is : FIRST CLASS

Your Order Details:
The following items have been dispatched to you:

RefTitleQtyPrice XB2CA26Call of Duty Black Ops1£42.85 BETACODBLACKOPSRC - XD Accessory for your Avatar1FREE SHOPTO4Royal Mail 1st class1FREE Sub Total: £42.85 Shipping: FREE ORDER TOTAL: £42.85

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
They did the same last year for MW2...process all the payments on a Friday then post out on Monday. I had the exact same thing last year.

Plus I'm pretty sure that if u have a look on the forum there they say that even though u may get a dispatch email today it's still not being sent out till Monday. ShopTo are good at abiding by Activisions request to hold it till release day.