ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Thanks guys!

Yeah Kev, I think coz I used the stakeout I adjusted to it fairly quickly.

Love your vids. The Spas is awful compared to the MW2 one though! You use it well though lol. Oh and I'm now desperate to finish work and go play... Thanks man! ;)

Haha! thankyou!
Glad I make others want to play. :rasp:

Great video Plummer!!!

What setup do you use with the SPAS, suppressor and what else?

Thanks!
I did have an argument with my mate about using sleight of hand, but as it has 8 rounds, no need IMO.
I use steady aim pro, as I hardly ever aim down the sights as the kick is just too much!

Also using marathon pro and ghost, don't have ghost pro though and I'm about to prestige so I can't be bothered! :rasp:

Also use the ASP handgun, as it's the fastest swapping gun in the game.

LY 182
Played a few games of HTDM with a mate and a couple guys I don't usually play with last night. Was random as hell. Played Villa and went 5-15 or something awful. Then played Hanoi and went 19-11. Then I played Havana, a map I'm not always too keen on, and went 26-2 lol! Got ze chopper out, and wasn't expecting many kills as you can hide in so many rooms on that map, however I got quite a lot of kills. Then after the chopper I had my care package to use, what comes in my care package, oh s**t another chopper lol! :rasp:

Mito Sportiva 135
Thanks guys!

Yeah Kev, I think coz I used the stakeout I adjusted to it fairly quickly.

Haha! thankyou!
Glad I make others want to play. :rasp:

Thanks!
I did have an argument with my mate about using sleight of hand, but as it has 8 rounds, no need IMO.
I use steady aim pro, as I hardly ever aim down the sights as the kick is just too much!

Also using marathon pro and ghost, don't have ghost pro though and I'm about to prestige so I can't be bothered! :rasp:

Also use the ASP handgun, as it's the fastest swapping gun in the game.

Cool might try that out....although might use scavenger instead of ghost. Screw stealth :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played Nazi Zombies on 'FIVE' in a hacked server last night. So so so funny.
Although one guy was on the computers avoiding the zombies, but we all had a death machine with unlimited ammo, so its ok.

He was also flying round :/

Got to the high 20's level wise!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The way treyarch are monitoring the game I would be expecting a stats reset pretty soon fella. Lol I was lucky I hacked a coloured clan tag and only got it taken off me but alot of others got everything reset for the same.

AK

M240i
Me and Plummer were in a hacked lobby, but nothing actually happened other than text appeared at the side saying 'kill yourself with a grenade and earn 50,000 XP' lol.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Me and Plummer were in a hacked lobby, but nothing actually happened other than text appeared at the side saying 'kill yourself with a grenade and earn 50,000 XP' lol.

Your stats may get reset after that...

lad at work had the same thing happen and although his rank never changed after he backed out he still found himself back down to 0

Fiesta ST-3
Had a good game of Zombies with Ali last night, except the misses came home half way through and distracted me which = end of zombies.

AK

M240i
call_of_duty_black_ops_prestige_emblems.jpg

Yeah, I'm 3rd prestige lol.

White APE
Not sure if this has been discussed in the 146 pages but I've recently noticed some people has a foregrip attachment. How do you get these? I prestiged last night and thought it may be something the but I'm not seeing the option.

Bumder With A Buffer
Right PS3 people..How the FCUK do you invite friends into a party so you can lay Zombies together?? Been trying for half hour now and its starting to piss me off seeing that f**king cut screen everytime

Astra SRI/ Hornet
New glitch I've never seen before. Get a care package and it says it's there in frot of you but it isn't. Killed an enemy for his care package and his did the same. Think they must of changed summit and made it worse.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Played modern warfare 2 last night, i can get some much more into the game than black ops. I just play zombies now:dapprove:

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure if it's the game or the ps3 but it's getting beyond a joke now. I have never played a game that freezes up / loses connection as much as black ops. I love the game but it's starting to become un-enjoyable.

Worst thing is when your on a heater and your owning anything that moves, then the lost connection icon flashes up and you lose all your xp. Why couldn't they allow you to claim the points ?

All in all it's a complete shambles from Sony/treyarch

I'm not sure if it's the game or the ps3 but it's getting beyond a joke now. I have never played a game that freezes up / loses connection as much as black ops. I love the game but it's starting to become un-enjoyable.

Worst thing is when your on a heater and your owning anything that moves, then the lost connection icon flashes up and you lose all your xp. Why couldn't they allow you to claim the points ?

All in all it's a complete shambles from Sony/treyarch
i feel you pain happens to me way to much its getting beyond a joke.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
hey im treyarch how about we put a perk in our game where some1 puts a whole clip into you but all that happens is you get a hand gun out and kill them with 1 shot. yeah good 1 you f**king retarded microsoft wanna be useless game making c***s. that is all.

Clio 1.2 16v
hey im treyarch how about we put a perk in our game where some1 puts a whole clip into you but all that happens is you get a hand gun out and kill them with 1 shot. yeah good 1 you f**king retarded microsoft wanna be useless game making c***s. that is all.

mate you fancy smashing some zombies after work?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

It's always been around, deal with it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah dredz I'm up for it.

It's never been a 1 shot kill on last stand ever. Just cos something has been there in the past doesn't mean it has to keep being there. It's ridiculous TBH.

LY 182
Last stand / second chance just needs to go full stop. So many people use it on hardcore it's a joke. I'm playing hardcore more and more, and if you're quickest to the shot you should get the kill, no other way IMO. It's insane that you can kill some people with 1 shot with the Commando (for example) and yet you put a whole clip into some last stand pr1ck and he casually pulls out a hand gun and kills you whilst you're reloading. Oh and just to top it off, either some other kunt robs the kill or the pathetic person gets revived.

It is 100% the most annoying thing on the game for me. And sadly so many people use it because it's the easy option to get a few extra kills during the game.

/Rant.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. Microsoft didn't make the game.

It's easier to code for 360 than for PS3, so it's essentially a ported 360 game.

If anyone's to blame, it's Sony for making the PS3 a developer's nightmare.