ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Clio III RS Concept Car

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 09 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by FishThrower on 09 August 2005

that looks really good imo

the dials look crap though (defenitly the rev counter), steering wheel looks cool, looks a lot better than the MK2. Just hope its a lot quicker than the 182 !
the interior looks nothing like the production verison and it will be the same speed as the 182.

how do u know that mate have u got stats on the production model??

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Turismo on 09 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by FishThrower on 09 August 2005

that looks really good imo

the dials look crap though (defenitly the rev counter), steering wheel looks cool, looks a lot better than the MK2. Just hope its a lot quicker than the 182 !
the interior looks nothing like the production verison and it will be the same speed as the 182.

how do u know that mate have u got stats on the production model??
they were posted somewhere on here about a month ago, not sure where now though sorry

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Really?

Thats a interesting assumption and the dash looks exactly like the production version to me? am i missing something?

Ziel Nurburgring

200bhp ish, but the extra weight of the car (200kg odd) means it will stay about the same speed as a 182.

Gains a 6spd box

Is this going to take 4 or 5 revisions like the current clio to find the perfect balance?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 09 August 2005

Really?

Thats a interesting assumption and the dash looks exactly like the production version to me? am i missing something?
who said its an assumption?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Really?

who said its an assumption?

Well i know you havent driven it or seen it, so tell me what it is?

Ziel Nurburgring

compared to the 200nm on the 182, whats the mean in the real world? is 10nm extra a massive difference?

EVO VII

i like it! i will have to test drive it first to see how well it handles and goes.

Im sure it wont be disappointing in these departmarts.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Rochips on 09 August 2005

why has it got a sunroof???? No climate? or is it an audi open sky type thingy?
Rumour has it most things on the new car will be optional. Things like Climate, Xenons, leather & 1/2 leather & Alcantara would probably fall into that bracket.

E90

Exactly as i expected.

Slightly wilder than usual, but follows the modus concept/modus transition.
Are we still going to frankfurt to have a look munchkin, via the ring of course?? No way my company car mileage is gonna hit 135,000 ks so I can hang on for it, and get the first one out of the showroom, if we like it.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by James on 09 August 2005

So is it only available in red?

The air intakes direct mud onto the doors for increased purchasing of car wash products :)
cue the Group buy, only 40 quid for something an old pair of boxers can do threads.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Dutch 172 on 09 August 2005

Exactly as i expected.

Are we still going to frankfurt to have a look munchkin, via the ring of course?? No way my company car mileage is gonna hit 135,000 ks so I can hang on for it, and get the first one out of the showroom, if we like it.

Yup! frankfurt is the best show on earth.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by Dutch 172 on 09 August 2005

Exactly as i expected.

Yup! frankfurt is the best show on earth.
Book flights now, tell me dates, and Ill make sure Im not in brazil or somewhere exotic

E91 M Sport

Clio Renaultsport Concept features an underfloor air

diffuser, an aerodynamic device straight from F1.

^^^ It obviously came from F1 so quickly they didnt get a chance to paint it.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

i think that looks really nice, AND after the 182 their next model wont be crap. surely?

i think that as they know their biggest market for the hot clios is the uk they;ll have it all set up for our roads and take onboard all the things they learned from the trophy. i mean things have to go forward or there would be no point.

perhaps thats optimistic. its what theyll be aiming for.... and if its crap 1st time round they cna always release a trophy version.

any information about cup packs/full fat versions etc?

tiTTy & SV650

looks no bad, interior is pretty funking cool, 7k before the red line, thats a bit higher is it not?

Suzuki SV650

sex wee

[Edited by StevieP on 09 August 2005 at 7:57pm]

and look, its in the best colour RED :devilish:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Im not keen on that. Could do to be wider. Having said that, Id still like to see one in the flesh to decide for sure.