ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official FCS Pics

Thieving f*cks.

Honestly, if I charged (I won't) how much would you have paid for mine, considering these prices.

9 f**king pounds for those terrible pics... You should have made us pay a like a fiver or something and printed yours out instead ;)

(although if theirs are worth £9, that therefore makes your worth about 10 times that, yeah?!)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
How do you upload pics?
8.00am__8.29am_g211-French_Car_Show_2011_p33476.html

the ones I posted were just hotlinked off their site lol

I pulled the image in to a new tab so I could save it/get thelink

Not really sure what you guys expect from an 'event photographer'. Fast shutter speeds, and parked cars on track are the norm.

Doesn't take any talent at all, but I bet they still sell a load of them.

9 f**king pounds for those terrible pics... You should have made us pay a like a fiver or something and printed yours out instead ;)

(although if theirs are worth £9, that therefore makes your worth about 10 times that, yeah?!)

I'll expect my cheque for £90 in the post then, cheers :)

SG9 Forester STi
Oof...paint & photobucket ruined the photo even more! Didn't like both of mine but this one wasn't too bad.

untitled.jpg

They do charge too much though!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
heres some taken of mine, i dont like the entrance one tho, mainly becauase the bug and tar remover went all over the front of the car which got wipe off when i parked up and cleaned up the car bit
Fcsparadelap3.jpg

Fcsparadelap2.jpg

Fcsparadelap.jpg

Fcsparadelap4.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Can anyone put the pics up of my silver 172 cup? reg is EJ53 YZH, on the entry photo's I'm behind that green Rx7 at the 8.00am-8:30am entry photo's.

Also on track I'm rolling on white speedline chronos but can't remember what cars were near me :(