ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official GT5 Picture Thread

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Car lift fail - Qualo!

highspeedring.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
What do them panning options change?

Difference in panning lol sorry but you asked a daft question. If you have a play and take three different pics of the same thing (obviously an on track shot) i use 3 the most and 2 ones good for making it look quick and out of focus

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've achieved quick and blurred without panning but I'll have a play and see what happens

if you use a slower shutter speed it will blur, at full race speed at least 1000/th sec shutter speed is required

Clio 1.2 16v
far too much use of the word qualo for me lads, think it cottened on much? Geddes that RS6 you gave me is epic 910bhp FTW

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i bet the buick special will blow this to pieces, i havnt drove that one yet as above^^ but that buick special is a BEAST a BEAST i tell you

i'm getting there with the pics, so much you can do with the pic when i change or alter stuff it looks the same to me lol. but more time and i will get better

Race modded EK9

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Racing in Toykeo

TokyoR246_3.jpg

TokyoR246.jpg

Toyota concept on the High speed ring

HighSpeedRing.jpg

The mighty Lotus Carlton

GrandValleyEast.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack-1.jpg

Rally ****

Chamonix-Main.jpg

Old timers race ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

AutumnRing_1.jpg

Cayman S Edition 1
Here's my super car destroyer. 790bhp R34:)

Has all the mods and goes like **** of a shovel. Handles like a dream as well

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

How do you guys earn so much money to buy these cars I never have any credits:(

Lamborgini08 do you want my Mk2 vee tune? Makes it handle sort of ok lol! You still get the weight transfer in corners though, can't be hustled like a 172.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
About to start it Yogi bear i hope so, it pooned the world championship each race easy 5sec+ infront every race

1.6 Ford Focus
How do you guys earn so much money to buy these cars I never have any credits:(

Lamborgini08 do you want my Mk2 vee tune? Makes it handle sort of ok lol! You still get the weight transfer in corners though, can't be hustled like a 172.

I rarely buy cars, I just win them and use the money to modify them.

To be honest I bought the vee because it came up in the used car dealer, I did the exact same thing with the 172. I bought them both, drove them once, hated them, never used them again...

I haven't had a need for any small hatchbacks really, I used my Mazda 787B in the Jap races, Jaguar XJ13 in the British races, Bugatti Veyron in the French hatch races, the Zonda in the Italian races etc... there's no competition haha.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
About to start it Yogi bear i hope so, it pooned the world championship each race easy 5sec+ infront every race

Managed to find a setup on the minolta Mazda that allowed me to finish gold all races. Have just bought a racing tt (v8, rwd).

1.6 Ford Focus
How much fun is it if you have a car that can destroy everything else, even if driven badly?

It gives me time to mess around, I love drifting around miles ahead of the rest of the cars.

I don't see the point in arcade mode as there's no reward for anything, if im miles head of the rest of the cars I can just mess around then as if I was in arcade mode and still win something. A lot of cars like my muscle cars I tend to drive with all of the aids turned off just so I can take every corner sideways.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
^ still borin as fook, id rather not tune the **** of something so i have a challenege

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Or turn one up so it's an underdog. Like on the Japanese championship in expert, my fully tuned dc5 won but it was tricky

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4-1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_2.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_5.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_6.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_3.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_4.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_5.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_6.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_5.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_6.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_7.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_2.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_3.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_5.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_6.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_7.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_8.jpg

HighSpeedRing.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

Bought this for a Buzz last night painted it in a colour that looks like Acid Yellow but its a tad bright :\
Bern-Marktgasse-1.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse_2-1.jpg