ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oh dear :( ...

E92 M3
THATS BEEN ON HERE BEFORE MATE IT WAS FOR SALE A WHILE AGO AND BY THE LOOK OV IT, IT HASNT CHANGED

HW MUCH DO YA THINK HE HAS SPENT ON FIRBEGLASS

Clio 1.2 16v
it wont move with those wheels and by the time hes finished adding waight with all those speakers

AK

M240i
IIRC he's on here

Clio_va_va_voom, has the mk2 van that's lowered on air bags.. looks sweet :)!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
What, the, f**k. Also whats up with the bonnet? He like fiber glassed the whole body then put lovely heavy steel on the bonnet. That looks like pure vomit tbh.

Edit: Competition, who can find the worst signature on that forum. I'll open the bidding with this:
littlesig.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hes on here, hes the guy im sure that bought my old red dci 65, he has the clio van on bags too which is pretty sweet.

he was building this a while back it was the gold one that was going about on bags that had the motorbike cans on the back bumper remember that one? this is it now

AK

M240i
hes on here, hes the guy im sure that bought my old red dci 65, he has the clio van on bags too which is pretty sweet.

he was building this a while back it was the gold one that was going about on bags that had the motorbike cans on the back bumper remember that one? this is it now

Is there any pics kicking about if it like that??

Monaco
seen it before but notice so,ething new thats terrible everytime. what wheels are they? range rover? double standard width? more?