ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH DEAR!!!

new rear bumper and spoiler and that would look sweet!

like i say, the bumper and spoiler are f**kin horrific, but the rest is nice, like the front a lot

i think that looks proper nice except the spoiler. I dont go much on body kits at all but thats better than a lot of the others on here.

take the spoiler off it as that is awefull but some parts are doen extremely tastefully lovinf how the rear boot has been done could be extremely nice with a touch more work i think

That suits someone who works full time at macdonalds, saves all his pennies and then raids the sh*te section in the back of max power and slaps anything he can on his car - looks totally and utterly sh*t and you would expect (dare i say it) the driver to have an entire wardrobe full of fake burberry caps and Nickleson T-Shirts. Oh and perhaps a pink polo sport T-Shirt that he got from TK Max, several pairs of shell suit bottoms (that he tucks into his socks) a gold chain, yellow teeth and an argos sovereign ring that he got from his girlfriend shelly (who wears gravy stained polo t-shirts, blue tracksuit bottoms, trainer socks and has black hair that is pulled back so tight that she looks siamese. :D (oh and he is selling it to buy a nova and 3,00000000 cans of stella.