ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh deary deary me (yes its a van)

172cup
seen these about i'm sure of it.

does look turd... but there are so many turd clios knocking about now any... it'll blend in nicely

al

ST on the way...
Look at the dodgy bodykit tho!!! :S

That van is fine but the front bumper is simply gash.

Golf R
looks very good in silver, with full colour coding and 16" wheels.... there's one at the end of my road and i think it's smart :D

green and tiny wheels does it no favours

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah - thats the Renault "bodykit" - seen it in the Clio Accessories brochure about 4 years ago lol

Audi TT 225
Im off to colour code my back windows silver! MINT!

I mean what the hell can you fit in the back of a clio "van"... my dog wouldn't even fit in the boot...

williams 2
you know renault do sell van convertion kits for certain models in the clio range!

Know i no id buy a 172 van that would be awsome!

black/gold 182
Im off to colour code my back windows silver! MINT!

I mean what the hell can you fit in the back of a clio "van"... my dog wouldn't even fit in the boot...
lmao, i was thinking the same what the hell can you transport in a clio ??

It looks awful. They did a mk2 phase 1 version as well, as i've seen a few kitted up to be exact repicas of the 172, they don't look too bad (well for a van !)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
well apart from the front bumper being a photoshop. it looks crap ive seen them round and think to my self "i wish i could crash that into a real van"