ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh Deer

Heres my poor valver after a huge stag ran straight out into me at 60mph. Smashed my headlight, bent the bonnet up, snapped the front wing all with it head. Then swang round as I hit it and its ass smashed the rear quarter panel right in!! While taking all the trim off and breaking all that too. What a mess. Im gutted. Nevermind, gonna rebuild it better than it was. Sam

http://photobucket.com/albums/y146/samcourtney86/?action=view&current=cliodeer2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/y146/samcourtney86/?action=view&current=cliodeer1.jpg

muz

big fat japanese bus
nasty s**t there mate

I have hit 3 deer but only oin 2 seperate occasions

First time in a mini (real one) hit 2 at the same time nearly wrote it off

Second time at 80 on the bloody motorway

The perils of living in scotland

Megane Mk4
ouch.. gutted for you matey :(
looks like a costly job but I know the feeling though. Theres a few open parks in North yorkshire and I was following a land rover discovery a few years back.... A deer ran across the road just a few foot in front of it, the guy didnt even flinch at it. went straight into the side of the deer!
The land rover was ok apart from dents and a broken lamp but it obliterated the animal because it had a bull bar on the front! :dapprove:

sad really because the lass I was with at the time was a vet too and she was hesterical at the mess the deer was in.

Yeh im gutted, getting it sorted though. Im not gonna write that beast off!! I dunno whether the deer died, it staggered off but I reckon it probably did later. Yeh the rear quarter is the worst of the lot. Somehow the deer swang round and missed the door and mirrow but did hit the back!! Sam

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
your very lucky mate, I was following a mate once down an unlit D/C at ++ speeds. His car was written off and thrown around the road and my car it still having parts fixed

Williams 2
My bro hit a small deer last year, it smashed the front bumper, pushed the rad back and broke the front grill. Every time I went to drive it the smell of cooked deer was horrible:dead:,lol, all splattered on the rad and exhaust, nice. To rub it in when I took the bonnet off to get to the rad properly, I let go of it and it swug round and bent the front of it:clown:,was not a happy chappy! That one little deer has cost me a lot of dosh.

ant

yep.
hope you drove home with it strapped to the bonnet.

mmmmmmmmmmm.........................roadkill :)