ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH MY GOD!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Just had the K-tec twin 3" exhaust fitted....and it sounds mental!!:eek:

The wife said it was rattling the plates in the kitchen cupboard when I put the car in the garage. It is very!!! loud and rumbley (?). Think I might have to find out how much the centre box is as the wife is not happy.:cry:

ICE'dberg MK2 172

DannyBoy: Its being remapped shortly so that shouldnt be a problem.

It gets slightly quieter at higher revs but sounds mint at full chat!!:devilish:

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Only if you tell them. :devilish: :devilish:
Nothings "visable" and if there is a massive engine failure you can always get the original downloaded again. Superchips offer a guarantee anyway and if Renault say "this" has failed due to the remap then Superchips step into the rescue. At least that is what it says in their literature.

Clio v6

I had a car of mine remapped once. When it went in the dealer for a service it came out back to standard. Maybe they ought to be told not to touch the settings during a normal service?

Clio v6

Yes Im afraid I was very naive. They said it was being chipped, but the chip I was given in a box ? which turned out to be just the data they had stored of the original settings.

BTW it was the dealer who sold me the bleedin chip in the first place then their own service bods re-set the car.