ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh no... #5!

SchwepTek™
Well it's been a while since I've been on here but needed a run around for working in Berlin so what else could I possibly buy....

Found a very well looked after cup owned by a local guy for 7 years who's spent ££££ on new belts, gearbox, clutch, shocks and callipers as well as a ktec stealth, braided lines and vibratechnic engine mounts that rattle me to death....

No plans for now until I get back to the UK and can track the hell out of it.

Who's still on here then? Hope everyone's well!

Better photos at some point...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412711539.108920.jpg

SchwepTek™
Sup Schweep-tek.

I'm still here despite still owning a z4. How's Berlin?

Car sounds like a decent find too.

Hey dood!

Haha can't say I stuck around long. I sold my Z on to a mate and have a boring 118D at home now although it's doing about 20 miles a month at the moment.

Berlins a good laugh, just costing too much and need to buy a house etc lol. Trying to get back to brizzle!

How's things?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hey dood!

Haha can't say I stuck around long. I sold my Z on to a mate and have a boring 118D at home now although it's doing about 20 miles a month at the moment.

Berlins a good laugh, just costing too much and need to buy a house etc lol. Trying to get back to brizzle!

How's things?
Well my end. Just bought my house, still got the car but want an upgrade start of the summer.

Why are you running two cars? Couldn't just bring the 118D over?

SchwepTek™
Well my end. Just bought my house, still got the car but want an upgrade start of the summer.

Why are you running two cars? Couldn't just bring the 118D over?

Because I commute home and my rosters pretty random. So I use it when I'm home to see the Mrs. Long story but commuting is basically a nightmare. Plus Europeans don't exactly look after their cars so got this cheap to abuse haha.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Because I commute home and my rosters pretty random. So I use it when I'm home to see the Mrs. Long story but commuting is basically a nightmare. Plus Europeans don't exactly look after their cars so got this cheap to abuse haha.
So what are you actually doing over there? That's one hell of a commute mate!

SchwepTek™
God, it's mental I remember you first posting about going for it. Proper insane.

Has it been worth it? Also, why based in Germany? Nothing available based over here so gone there for experience??

Haha yeh was quite a few years back. Yeh the jobs awesome. All I've ever wanted to do. Just a bit hard with the commuting. I'm with a certain orange company and you go where they tell you. Hoping to get on a base transfer list soon though. :)

SchwepTek™
Congrats dude!

Although I do hate the discriminatory recruitment process. Ie ctc Oxford only. The poor guys with actual flight time get left out

Know what you mean dude but from my point of view I did an eJ sponsored MPL so my training was their SOPs from almost the very start. You flying?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Know what you mean dude but from my point of view I did an eJ sponsored MPL so my training was their SOPs from almost the very start. You flying?

I wish but heights aren't my thing.. Younger brother flies for a private company doing VIPs and charter for a British carrier. He applied ej 5 hrs off a frozen atpl and was over qualified for entry. I've got a small idea of the process, been on pilot forums blahblah.

Stil an awesome achievement all round cos Ive seen the work you guys put in to get there.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
all good thanks > married 3 year old >common corsa ltd and still have the cup :wink: (cant sell it lol) these days :)