ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oi! You can't park there mate!!!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
My mate just sent me a link from a 306 site, where they have set up a competition to park in the weirdest/strangest places. One parked in a trolley park at a tescos. Anyone got any ideas, or up for turning this into a nice little competition between ourselves too?

Clio
thats well good, always thought bout parking in a trolley park lol, what other ave they got on there? or is it just that one?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
XmicheX said:
thats well good, always thought bout parking in a trolley park lol, what other ave they got on there? or is it just that one?

My mate said the original competition was a while back, so most of the pics are gone

J

JACKO CUP 172!

mmmmmm this could be quite a funny thread. i will see wot i can do.

1.8 Civic EX
lets get this party started...

Golf Driving Range...

DSCF22261.jpg

we were gonna try the trolly bay on this very same night but couldn't be botherd to move all the trollies, plus it was at a 24 hour place so I don't think the would have been too happy with us movein the trollies! haha

wasn't there someone on here a while back on an Ice rink?

172 Cup
Would love to see lots of these photos posted. Sounds like a pisser. :D

Who was it with a 172 Cup who managed to get a photo with it parked in an Ice rink? lol.

I once, with the help of 3 mates, picked another mate's fiat 125 or whatever those weird li'l things are and balanced it on a wall after he'd parked up. Before the days of camera phones though. :(

Oh yeah, he was well pissed off!

106 GTi
Think the guy on here that parked his Cup in the middle of the ice ring has already won this.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
best i can do is cheekily parked in an aircraft hanger (active one, with 6 sea kings in it ;))

172 Cup
Rich said:
Think the guy on here that parked his Cup in the middle of the ice ring has already won this.

Probably true.. I can't think of a better place to house a car as cool as a Cup. lol.

Hope the owner doesn't mind me posting this..

MKIce_0014.jpg

A number of clios
i got a good one in mind same place i parked my old car for a laff once watch this space lol

1.6 16v without an engine
ive parked in a trolley bay on a cliomeet not so long back... will have to try n dig out the pic now:eek:

hmm... it wont let me post the actual piccy cos it wont save on my comp.. just the link...

No more clio's for me!
Saw a kit car neatily parked on top of the central barrier between jct 5 and 6 on the M5 tonight....does that count? lol :rasp:

timsclio172 said:
here you go

cheers.. lol by the time i squirmed out my car and shimmied along the roof... the security guard was running down the car park so i had a hell of a time trying to get back in lmao:D :eek:

VW Golf GT TDi 150ish
Matteh said:
best i can do is cheekily parked in an aircraft hanger (active one, with 6 sea kings in it ;))

Will have to try and get some updated pics at some point with the valver... That or wait until I end up on the Herc's and see if we can get it in the back of one at some point ;)