ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oil breather pipe problem?

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
hello, just went out side to fit an induction kit and my current oil breather pipe which is connected to the rubber elbow is not actually connected to anything else! and i can't see where it should be connected to? if it should be! very confused the car is a 54 182 cup, help!

thanks ed

RenaultSport clio 172
mr edt said:
hello, just went out side to fit an induction kit and my current oil breather pipe which is connected to the rubber elbow is not actually connected to anything else! and i can't see where it should be connected to? if it should be! very confused the car is a 54 182 cup, help!

thanks ed

You can either let it dangle downwards, or buy a filter for it, theres filters for the oil breather on ebay today

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
it fitted to a pipe round the back of the engine mate, if you have an engine cover its kind of under the back of that, slides straight on! If its dangling down at the moment your probly getting some oil dripping on the manifold and creates a buring smell, i did when mine came off once!

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
yes!!!! i found it and its back on! wonder how long it has been like that?

cheers for the help!