ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil leak help needed identifying part

clio dci, vw passat tdi
Hi, i have a big oil leak on my 03 clio dci 65, its on the right rear of the block half way down the engine and it looks like an injector nut/bolt with a metal pipe going in to it that runs across the back of the engine, the nut is tight and i cant see how its leaking! but it seems to be seeping out where the pipe goes in to the bolt and only when the engine is running.. Do these bolts have a seal inside them? Maybe the seal has perished or something!?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Megane dci 130
Sounds like the oil feed for the turbo where it screws into the block. If its tight, take the pipe out and check the o ring. Easier said than done though.

clio dci, vw passat tdi
yeh this sounds like the part as the oil pipe goes undernear the turbo unit, So will the pipe just pull out and dont i need to unscrew the nut first before it will pull out?