ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil, Service and ABS Light on. But oil pressure OK, Service comes on intermediately

Renault Clio 172
My car is Clio 172

The issue is related in my opinion to a bad earth(GND). In the picture you can see which lights are illuminated, the car drives perfect and i have checked the OIL and its good. These lights have now been on for about 6 months but they have changed state of the time. The service was randomly coming on/off and for about 1 month it never came on. The OIL previously was going off after i got above 3000 rpm but that was also inconstant, but now the OIL is always on.

Also my new pioneer radio sometimes has power and sometimes has no power. When i start the car, i cross my fingers and hope for radio to have power :)

I noticed crack in negative connector to battery, so i replaced this and cleaned up old connection put on chassis. But this had no effect

I am not sure if this is a common fault with this model, I know its well known the problems with renault electrics.

Thanks for Reading and any suggestions would be much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_180243673.jpg
    IMG_20201207_180243673.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 37