ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Ok just a little pic...*

*cough cough*

Youre sounding more and more like Pete everyday! lol

I didnt have my burberry bag that day thank you ;)

LOL @ Z :D

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 01 October 2004

*cough cough*

Youre sounding more and more like Pete everyday! lol

I didnt have my burberry bag that day thank you ;)

LOL @ Z :D
Pah, shut it Whiffer! :cry:

And thank you for your input there "Jesus" i am sure the whole forum and you are much better for you taking the time to write that

Must have taken you ages well done!

Thanks

[Edited by powelly on 01 October 2004 at 1:54pm]

No i thought i would take it to carisma and leave it like that lol!

Dear oh dear ppl have some faith ;)

Yeah all moulded in looks like they are made for the car now :)

they have done a great job and are top blokes!

No need to be sarcastic! As people seem to be calling you a chav i thought you were going to bodge it like chavs do. PMSL

not refering to your car, as I didnt see anything apart from a bumper, im talking about the hideous Astra, the Porsche that someone destroyed and the rude boy TVR.... you actually like them!?

LOL!

Yes the astra is hideous and also nothing to do with carisma

The porsche there is nothing wrong with when you see it up close makes you realise the amount of time effort and money that has gone into it and yes i do like it

Same with the TVR it is not at all "rude boy" as you call it "rude boy" is more to do with novas, big stickers, stuck on sh*t etc which doesnt come in the same category as this and yes i also like that :)

Why do ppl not have their own opinion? Instead they just go with what the majority of the forum say "if in doubt call it chav" LMAO!!

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 01 October 2004

Vix, bet you dont remember what I asked you to ask Jamie, should you get to meet the fella?
Oh poo i remember you asking me something but i dunno what it was :oops:

Would you care to refresh my memory! hehe

Asking if he kenw something wasnt it?

Met him 3 times but hes pretty ignorant tbh doesnt get involved with bodywork really

LOL!

The porsche there is nothing wrong with when you see it up close makes you realise the amount of time effort and money that has gone into it and yes i do like it

Same with the TVR it is not at all "rude boy" as you call it "rude boy" is more to do with novas, big stickers, stuck on sh*t etc which doesnt come in the same category as this and yes i also like that :)

Why do ppl not have their own opinion? Instead they just go with what the majority of the forum say "if in doubt call it chav" LMAO!!

Hope thats not aimed at me. I dont think your car is chav at all. I didnt think that you would leave the lights like that, not that stupid.

Although i dont like the astra or the porsche but i do like the TVR. The astra is just w**k, and the porsche is a lovely looking car to start with so no need to mod its looks if you ask me.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

That TVRs got the best interior I have EVER seen. Colour looks awesome, wheels are stunning. Body kit is a prefered taste but I personally like it. I think some TVRs look a bit bland and that kits made it totally outrageous. Something all TVRs should be.

Didnt think much of the carbon fibre F1 exhaust though.

That is in no way chav at all. That kit prob cost more than it takes to keep a family of chavs alive for a lifetime.

Quote: Originally posted by Guilbert on 01 October 2004

LOL!

Hope thats not aimed at me. I dont think your car is chav at all. I didnt think that you would leave the lights like that, not that stupid.

Although i dont like the astra or the porsche but i do like the TVR. The astra is just w**k, and the porsche is a lovely looking car to start with so no need to mod its looks if you ask me.
No fella sorry wasnt aimed at you!

Just makes me a little annoyed when ppl dont appreciate any work that is put in just i dont like it cos its "chav" most ppl dont even know what that entails LOL!

thats all i meant sorry if i offended you! :)

don't

stop moanin vix, we all know anything modified is apparently chav

actually anything is considered chav on this site

playing football is probably chav because it involves football socks lol

having a big mac is probably chav

a de-cat will b chav nxt as its a cheap mod :)

my m8 is trying 2 sell his suzuki swift but he has a chav spoiler on it, much like ur old 1 vix ;)
no1 wants 2 buy it :-( poor lad, he cant take it off either as itll leave holes in the glass lol

hahaha, i dont want teh golf lights on my car.. good idea tho, makes it look diffrent.. i have that bodykit, not on yet tho.. waiting for otehr bits to come, exhaust e.t.c

PMSL!!! very true fella very true!

lmao poor bloke i know how he feels hehehehehe!!!

Thanks Midge :)

good choice on kit i love it personally think it suits the mark 1 very well :)

LOL!

The porsche there is nothing wrong with when you see it up close makes you realise the amount of time effort and money that has gone into it and yes i do like it - hmm, would have to see it in the flesh, but time and money doesnt guarantee that its going to work. fair play for having the balls to do it tho, certainly would make ppl look twice which im guessing is why the person did it...

Same with the TVR it is not at all "rude boy" as you call it "rude boy" is more to do with novas, big stickers, stuck on sh*t etc which doesnt come in the same category as this and yes i also like that :) - i disagree, imo its a bit "ruded up", i dont think this just applies to Novas, this person just obviously has more money :)

Why do ppl not have their own opinion? Instead they just go with what the majority of the forum say "if in doubt call it chav" LMAO!! - hey, i got my own opinions... maybe too many, lol, but i certainly think for myself. i prefer more subtle body mods and am not into cars that have more fiberglass panels than an airfix kit.
I think your car looks nice, but I reckon it would look sorted with a willy spoiler and a nice valver bonnet vent. nice choice of wheels too

Focus ST

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 01 October 2004

Wasnt That R5 in The ali g Movie ?
Yes it was, and I think in one of its earlier guises it was also on da Ali G show - Ali in da countryside sketch iirc!

vix, how much did all this work cost (if u dont mind sayin). is there still a 1.4 under the bonnet?

Dan.

OTT cant fault his workmanship or innovation but looks w**k imo wheels are too big bodykit over the top just looks stupid. his first was subtle i prefered styling back when it was smooth less is more trend, cool colours with big rims and smoothed bodywork with little touches, more like the dub scene still has alot of

Bloody hell! right ok cheers Jesus ;)

The reason i didnt change the bonnet is because 1 would be a nightmare being a phase 3 nevermind golf headlights!! and 2 because i dont want it to look like a valver i want it to look slow hehehehe :devilish: and didnt want a spoiler :)

Cheers Mandy looks better in real life tho cant get the true colour on camera

and yes it is in Colchester :)

fUbar - it has cost me around £2150 in total and yes at the moment it is but got 1.4GTT engine to go in around January time for my 21st :)

TBH i am really being put off it at the mometn but i will do it!!

Thanks for all your opinions anyway ppl :)