ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Ok just a little pic...*

Went again lastnight and she is pretty much all back together apart from still havent seen bonnet on so im pretty excited about that lol!!

She nearly all done but the sprayer Ronny said that this colour is the hardest colour he has ever sprayed in 28 years - worse than a flip or marble colour lOL!! so had problems with the petrol cap cos it came out slightly different (as they do on flips etc) they arent happy with it so jus tneed to do that again

and then they aer going to put the bonnet on etc and polish her and shes ready!!!

Probably be Monday

Just a quick idea for you lot on the colour (which is the saem before but done properly as you can see!) heres a little pic:

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1096621921__Image646.jpg

Hope you like!

Yeah that is at carisma and yeah your not wrong!!!

Worth the money tho as you can see :) the whole car is better but you lot can wiat for that hehehee!!

and yeah it is hold on will show you the other pics ;)

Everything in that workshop is gash. What have they done to that Porsche?

Whats being done to your car then Powelly, just a respray or body modifications too?

-Rob

jamie shaws best R5 was his first subtle powder blue one with white leather and 17s(first in the country) IMO all the others although being impressively made arent to my taste, way too ott

Well you dont like modded cars Rob so it will be to you lol!

the only car i hate is the max power astra its sh*te and carisma hate it too! only good thing is the interior the seats are yummy!!

Yeah the two blue ones were very nice!! i agree Loony!

LOL @ Pete i didnt mean that!!!!

Yeha used to be normal Iain i remember that too they decided to change it again tho!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 01 October 2004

Yeah the two blue ones were very nice!! i agree Loony!

the first skeet bumpered one was best the second one with the yellow and blue retrim was a bit lairy for me but the bodykit was still relatively subtle. the other peach (sounds gay but actually looked spot on) coloured low as fook one he built for his mate was very cool too

172, Tiguan

Dear Mr Porsche,

Please forgive us, they made us do it. I cry myself to sleep every night.

Regards,

Carisma

No its not at all and neither is the porsche imo!

Yeah urm thanks glenn LOL!

YEAH BIG THANKS TO GLENN FOR TAKING THE PICS!

thats funny never heard of Carisima?!?! is that another one Jon?? ;s

A silver Honda

Cool pics! Your car will look the dogs:)

I would have thought they would keep the famous R5 and TVR in some posh heated garage, but theyre not even covered up!

LOL!!! Im already mad hun ;)

Thanks fella :)

They do normally have cling film round them (well not really cling film but similar) hehe! they are all on stands in there but no they are only in the work shop!

From outside you would never guess it was carisma tho very very normal LOL!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 01 October 2004

PMSL stop being rude you lot!! LOL!

Yeah it is lol! they are trying to hide it pmsl!
These guys are only jealous because you are a girl!! ;)

Can we see a pic of your car before it went to the paintshop please?

If the colour was that difficult to get right, I just hope you dont have a bump and need some panels re-spraying!! :eek:

Urm yep will find one hun!

yeah i know must be hard taking a girl has a nice car ;) LOL

Yeah it is Tom! its well funny!! its got gullwing doors, turbo conversion the lot and then so much filler that its not actually faster!!

The Carisma lot have refused to touch it lol! so its just sitting there and has been for months! Its just being used as storage at the moment hehe!!

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 01 October 2004

the TVR is hardly gash.

BEFORE CARISMA

iorn age rover lump thrown in a car made out of pram frames and p38/p40 held together with spit

AFTER CARISMA

iorn age rover lump thrown in a car made out of pram frames and p38/p40 held together with spit FITTED WITH BIG WHEELS

yeah not much different actually

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 01 October 2004

If the colour was that difficult to get right, I just hope you dont have a bump and need some panels re-spraying!! :eek:
Thats exactly what he said would be a nightmare but she is only a show car so wont be out on the roads every day which is one good thing

would take ages to get it right

he told me that next time i go to carisma they are gonna run round teh back!!!! :(

No i thought i would take it to carisma and leave it like that lol!

Dear oh dear ppl have some faith ;)

Yeah all moulded in looks like they are made for the car now :)

they have done a great job and are top blokes!