ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ok then peeps

Audi S3

How much is it going to cost me to get a new gearbox or rebuilt one!

cuz my bag of sh*t has broken yet again

clio williams, Ph1 172

I might be sellin my engine in a few weeks mate if you can wait. Will have the box on it. done 70k and gearbox is like new still.

A Reanault 19 one has different ratios i think. might be wrong though.

Audi S3

huh what u on about ben!

i woulent mind that paul but im a little short on money at the moment not having a job and all!

nope thats a nice new box slapped into your arms with a receipt and guarentee though.

If you want to rebuild the box though then thats gonna cost. End case bearings 26 quid each then add the VAT. Synchro rings are 30 quid then add vat, the little black arm that the remote rods connects to, 20 quid then add vat.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Well My engine and box will only be up for about £500 with the ecu and loom mate.

If you wanna take the lot, you could get £350 for the engine and ecu on its own im sure. The engines only done 70k and is sweet.

Ph1 172, Mini 2.0l T

Just had a quote for £380ish for a box from Renault for my wifes phase 1 16v today, just have to check the part numbers to be sure of price. I will strip the box down first to see if it is worth rebuilding myself.