ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old member, new car. 2012 content

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Hi everyone :approve:

As some of you may know me, I had a Ph1 172, and sold it just over a year ago.
Since selling that, I've regretted it everyday. So i bit the bullet and put an order in for a brand new 2012 white Clio Rs 200 Cup, with recaros. Today is the day I pick it up :cool::D

Cannot tell you how exited I am to collect it.

I will put pictures up when it's home

Gez

LY Megane R26 230
Christ,good work mate!

If you don't mind i'd like to pop over and take a look at the fine machine one day?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone :approve:

As some of you may know me, I had a Ph1 172, and sold it just over a year ago.
Since selling that, I've regretted it everyday. So i bit the bullet and put an order in for a brand new 2012 white Clio Rs 200 Cup, with recaros. Today is the day I pick it up :cool::D

Cannot tell you how exited I am to collect it.

I will put pictures up when it's home

Gez

Nice one mate, sounds decent, I swear I've been waiting years for mine :(

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Picking it up in 2 hours :D had a delay with the paint protection getting applied to the car.

Cant wait :D pictures up soon

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Not the best pictures, taken off my iPhone. Will put good quality pictures up tomorrow.
I'm chuffed to bits with the car, performance/ handling/ styling/ absolutely everything.
This is my perfect car, ticks all the boxes.

89bdf1b0.gif

e538b0d4.gif

16c5142a.gif

Glacier White RS200
Awesome...the more i see the white 200, the more im thinking about going to renault and placing an order.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Cheers for the comments everyone, I love it.
Done a bit of milage in it today, was a bit dirty so I gave it a clean and took better pictures.
These wheels are staying, I prefer them and the anthracite works well, not fond of black.

Anyway, here's a few more pics:

ae16da2c.gif

9d749324.gif

46002efc.gif

cbf534a5.gif

a59be350.gif

Cheers

Gez