ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Skool

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
Hi, been a member for a while but only really just started taking more interest in the site as im looking for a clean 172 or 182 for my daily. I know a few members on here as i've been on the Renault scene for a while, I'm a member of RTOC and have a White 5 which is my pride and joy.

If anyone can give me some tips for the clio that would be good. Been in the background reading alot so know what im looking for, been to see 4 so far and all have been abused examples which the owners claim to be mint :dapprove:

Anyway, hope to find what i'm looking for and rip a clio round the track as an alternative to the 5.

i've added some pic's of the old girl for your interest, it's currently running the Williams wheels.

Ta, Jay

DSC_0568.gif

DSC_0563.gif

DSC_0561.gif

DSC_0590.gif

DSC_0603.gif

DSC_0607.gif

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
Deposit down tonight, 02 plate 172 in Iceberg Silver with 1 former keeper and 43k on the clock. Chuffed :approve:

Stagecoach Ticket
5 looks quality! some white wheels would make it look amazing

GL with 172! there are alot of nice examples just have to wait for the right ones mate

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
Well, I gave it a clean this morning and besides the wheels which are curbed, I'm rather happy with the results.

DSC_0166.gif

DSC_0177.gif

DSC_0171.gif

DSC_0183.gif

DSC_0163.gif

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
You won't be dissapointed with the 172 as a daily! Great cars. Comfortable, easy to maintain, smooth and cheap. Cannot go wrong.