ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Olympics 2012: Womens Football Semi Finals

I went to the Semi Finals of the Womens football at Old Trafford on Monday night. It was an excellent game - the final score was 4-3 in the 123rd minute!

I had decent seats, but not perfect for my little 55-250mm.

Here are my favourites:

7734063158_a289943d90_z.png

Tension before a Throw by Tom Cash, on Flickr

7734061914_dc367ceaa3_z.png

Booking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

7734057360_4880355373_z.png

3-3 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

7734064466_22f520615b_z.png

Free Kick by Tom Cash, on Flickr

7734046550_92710ed064_z.png

Final Score by Tom Cash, on Flickr

I found Football quite hard to shoot, TBH. It was hard freezing the ball in such low light conditions. It's times like that I wish I had a bit better kit.

Thanks for looking!

What monitor do you do PP in? and do you have the colours/profile setup?

I noticed this too on alot of your photos, still look good though!

Bet the atmosphere was awesome wasn't it?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Thousands of people trying to figure out whether to watch the ball, or watch the fit chick with big knockers running down the wing? I'd call it more confusing than awesome ;)

Nice pictures though, quite an artistic feel to a sport which I like.

What do you mean, "what monitor"?

I used Lightroom 3, not sure I have colours/profile set up?

The only editing on these is the crop.

Thousands of people trying to figure out whether to watch the ball, or watch the fit chick with big knockers running down the wing? I'd call it more confusing than awesome ;)

Nice pictures though, quite an artistic feel to a sport which I like.

Cheers man. It was a great atmosphere because no one cared haha. Everyone was there to watch GB, who didn't get through. So everyone was just having a good lol.

I mean computer monitor, or are you on a Mac etc?

There are specific colour profiles per monitor usually, or you can calibrate a monitor to give "true" colours, and in your case maybe a bit "brighter" :p That may help to see if they're underexposed/dodgy colours etc

I went to Old Trafford last weekend and the atmosphere was brilliant, especially for the Brazil vs Belarus game. That was the men's though so didnt have to choose between the game and watch the fit chick with big knockers running down the wing

I mean computer monitor, or are you on a Mac etc?

There are specific colour profiles per monitor usually, or you can calibrate a monitor to give "true" colours, and in your case maybe a bit "brighter" :p That may help to see if they're underexposed/dodgy colours etc
Makes sense! I'll check it out when I get back.