ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omar's GORGEOUS 182: Inside and Out

Clio 197
Lol... I've done SO many of the whole car... wanted to do something different (plus it was dark!).

Cheers for the nice comments folks... I'm surprised it's holding together alright - despite the miles.

My 206Gti was DEAD at 60k - it was awful.

Clio 197
Cheers guys!

TED: I use "wet ones" to clean my interior - if it's safe for my skin, it's safe for the car.

I've never used any sprays / creams or anything like that.

It's all grease-free thanks to the wipes.

Tangoed Works
Gotta feed the leather on a regs though to keep it moisturised! And not be a fat bastid as well I guess.

Clio 197
GuyS said:
i cant believe your leather on the drivers side near the door hasnt 'creased'!

5'4" and 9stone.... I can't crease it if I try lol!

Regular feeding is a good idea as stated above... (leather that is, lol!).

Nice work, interior is a bit more plush than the 172 Cup!

Oddly enough I got some similar(ish) pics I wouldn't normally think of taking today as someone wanted detailed pics before coming to view it this week :( Didn't clean it though as I don't really want to sell it!

62843744-M.jpg

62843857-M.jpg

62843775-M.jpg

62843819-M.jpg

62843758-M.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
Mines done nearly 70k now and it shows on the bodywork and could do with a nce over from a bodyshop but to be fair it's not too bad considering the track abuse and motorway miles. Inside is fine, few scuffs on the door cards but that's it. Hardly any rattles either.

Nice pics of the cup and omars.

Excellent pics mate - angles and different aspects are a good change from the normal pics. Lovely car too.

What camera you got? I've tried ad can't get pics as good as that with my Canon Ixus 4MP...

Clio 197
^^

I used an EOS 350D with a Tamron 28-300 Macro.

I'm pleased, considering it was getting dark... Mr Tripod is always useful!