ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex vs GEN90 vs EC-1

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I think the GEN90 is a very nice bit of kit and you can get the GEN Tuner Lite software for it from K-Tec for a few quid. I run this with the Jenvey-based K-Tec kit I have.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
If you went Gen90 with an eye on selling it on at a later date you would have a smaller market to sell in ( assuming the plug only fits clio's) as opposed to EC1 etc

Clio 16valver cup
Truly aweful. KMS generally rip off other peoples products and make them to a cheaper standard.

I don't know about that but i'm using it because it has proven itself to a few projects i know. And where i have bought it that person builds it on dragbikes

Lotus Elise
Personally Id stick an EC-1 in it. Its modern, up to date, you get a complete loom and you can do some sexy stuff with it. e.g switchable maps etc.